...and good morning!

Silver, I wasn't able to drive to my closest shop, so I did what I could to help us all out.

Good morning!!!

I can't wait for my amazon order to get here. It has 2 Bright Eyes albums for Sarah's christmas gift, the X Files I Want To Believe poster for me, a book of comics by MC Lars and cd sleeves so I can send out my mixes I owe John, Jared, T Bones and David.

Good morning!!!

I can't wait for my amazon order to get here. It has 2 Bright Eyes albums for Sarah's christmas gift, the X Files I Want To Believe poster for me, a book of comics by MC Lars and cd sleeves so I can send out my mixes I owe John, Jared, T Bones and David.

I wanted the BE Christmas album, but I passed.

Good morning!!!

I prefer the name T boner

Speaking of xfiles let me text you a funny pic that made me think of you (ewwww)

:D

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic