i do photo and design work for a certain yodeling tech company's travel site.  

what i do for a living involves exactly zero cats in drawers.

You should bring up the lack of felines in furniture at your next brainstorming session.

It could be the purrfect way to climb up the limbs at said company.

Just ordered 25 LP mailers and 25 7" mailers. Time to start dwindling down my collection, since I don't list to half of it and I need money for my new digital set-up.

...and man my stomach is killing me today. My IBS is acting up I think, and it's made work miserable today.

you have a toooon of shit that interests me

You should bring up the lack of felines in furniture at your next brainstorming session.

It could be the purrfect way to climb up the limbs at said company.

ha! i will try my hardest to integrate more cats into the travel content that i work with. 

in other news. I JUST ADDED A PHOTO OF TOTS to the same article. 

Your company made my favorite show come back. I like your company. 

yes!

i'm also a huge fan of the screen/livenation concert livestreams. hanging out and home and drinking a beer on the couch watching a show that i either couldn't go to or didn't want to spend the money on has become one of my new favorite things to do. it bums me out that so few people know about it though. 

yes!

i'm also a huge fan of the screen/livenation concert livestreams. hanging out and home and drinking a beer on the couch watching a show that i either couldn't go to or didn't want to spend the money on has become one of my new favorite things to do. it bums me out that so few people know about it though. 

I hope they get more traction there. Harmon just said that he went to San Jose and they had Purple Beer. I'm so jealous. 

I hope they get more traction there. Harmon just said that he went to San Jose and they had Purple Beer. I'm so jealous. 

yeah. i had never even heard of it until i started working here. and i've seen some bands and people tweet and post about the concert livestreams occasionally, but it's still not widely promoted. the concerts that they livestream are really good and a totally different market from the music content they usually cover on the site. so i think that's part of the issue. and the fact that there's a concert every day and while a lot of it gets set in advance, sometimes the bands only get announced a day or two ahead of time. but i've seen so many good concerts on there and the production value is pretty good. and bonus points for being able to watch on my roku. i give it two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

https://screen.yahoo.com/live/

We have a dogsitter that we use when we go out of town and I just remembered that I need to go to her house on my way home and assemble a dog kennel in lieu of payment for her last visit.

She's an older woman who lives alone, so I guess I'm her handyman now.

Either way, I have no idea how big of a project this is going to be.

Pics next time!!!!!

I'm. So. Hungry.

ha. they were in one of those pretzel cases and not easy to see from where i was. but the man next to me ordered one! probably would've been creepy if i was like "hi, random sir. can i take a photo of you and your pretzel?"

ps. nyc is like the land of pretzels. pretzels and hot dog carts on every other corner just about.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic