Hola amigos

I need a back-e-otomy

An old weight lifting injury peeked its head out yesterday and said 'hello again'. Sciatic slips in and out, if I bend over just right

Thank goodness for whomever the high priest/ess was ages ago who said "hey, look over there at that plant with soft, sticky buds growing off of it. Let's smoke it, and see what happens."

So.much.pain.

Scratch that. Sunday. I'm dumb.

Well shit.... I didn't realize it was on Sunday/Mother's Day

Hola amigos

I need a back-e-otomy

An old weight lifting injury peeked its head out yesterday and said 'hello again'. Sciatic slips in and out, if I bend over just right

Thank goodness for whomever the high priest/ess was ages ago who said "hey, look over there at that plant with soft, sticky buds growing off of it. Let's smoke it, and see what happens."

So.much.pain.

I didn't know cucumbers could feel pain :(

brak.gif

I had a weird dream, where I bit my tongue really hard last night. When I woke up, I tasted blood and I have a huge gash on the bottom of my tongue. It looks like my sharp k-9 got it.

Hope you feel better. My dad has a similar problem and has had all kinds of surgeries (I think he's actually a robot and has bad wiring because he goes a lot), but smoke up dude. I hope it helps a little!

Thanks 40 - I know it will eventually get to the point where surgery might be involved, but if I ever go that route, walking and riding the bike will never be the same. It slides back in after a few days, but fuck me if it isn't the end of the world when it chooses to get out and dance when it wants to....

"We can dance if you want to, we can leave the world behind"...

This nerve is not my friend right now

Hey McCandless,  how about that conservative party? huh? Are they like OUR conservative party (all religious and thinking that homosexuals are doomed to hell and don't deserve rights and all that)?

Nah not at all. We had Ukip who were very racist but luckily they didn't get many seats.

Tories are a bunch of rich old guys pretty much out to make the rich richer and the poor suffer. Our free healthcare (NHS) is now under threat of becoming privatised which is a shame as it was one of the only good things we have going on over here.

Nothing I can do now though, I voted and they didn't win. I did my part!

Ever hear a song or listen to an album that just breaks you down emotionally so much so that you're start crying?

Yep...

Some NIN, some Coldplay, some Blink (yeah i know i know, but some of their serious stuff gets me... memories of growing up & stuff)

Feeling feelings can be tough

Presale was at noon yesterday. I picked up 2 (one for me; one for wife). Regular on sale is today at noon EST. Bring yo ass dawg! We can chill get schwasted and be all emo-y. :D

Plus fellow VC'ers: Jewfro and Buffbloom already have tix too.

Shit, I cant really swing it this paycheck :/  & im sure they'll be sold out in 2 weeks

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic