Morning all. My anxiety is terrible today, which in turn is making my stomach feel horrible. Trying to fight it off though, but it's so damn annoying. I don't get why it suddenly decided to "reappear" after years without major problems. Fucking annoying, but not going to let it beat me.

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a productive and positive day! Good luck to all those with job interviews as well as those waiting to hear back from them also! I've had too much coffee too early... Gonna be one of those days I get on my kids nerves with bad music, I can feel it..

Morning all. My anxiety is terrible today, which in turn is making my stomach feel horrible. Trying to fight it off though, but it's so damn annoying. I don't get why it suddenly decided to "reappear" after years without major problems. Fucking annoying, but not going to let it beat me.

Sorry to hear about your having so much trouble. You're not alone though, I have never been as axitious or high strung as I have been since being out of work and with each passing day i don't hear anything from the SSA it climbs higher and higher. Sucks that the govt. is amping up my problem by dragging their asses...

Good morning. I think I just bought a new car ? I signed papers and they gave it to me but I keep thinking they will change their mind and take it back.

Also I had horrible nightmares that it got dented

And I'll be in debt for the rest of my life

Oh. My. God. What have I done ???? But really I am happy to have a car that works.

Good morning. I think I just bought a new car ? I signed papers and they gave it to me but I keep thinking they will change their mind and take it back.

Oh. My. God. What have I done ???? But really I am happy to have a car that works.

Hahahaha grown up move!

I want a truck so bad! After this wedding and we buy a house, I am getting my truck

Think I'm gonna throw in the towel and get rid of everything. This $25 for a single LP is for the birds. I've only bought 1 record in the past 4 months.

I've slowed down buying records a ton. $25 is way too much. I've been buying a bunch more cassettes and digital releases.

Sorry to hear about your having so much trouble. You're not alone though, I have never been as axitious or high strung as I have been since being out of work and with each passing day i don't hear anything from the SSA it climbs higher and higher. Sucks that the govt. is amping up my problem by dragging their asses...

I can certainly see why you'd be anxious, that's a lot you have going on. My is just there for no damn reason. Annoying. Hopefully the gov't stops dragging and gets you what you need/deserve.

Everyone here seems to getting in that boat lately. Someone I know was mentioning they had to buy a new car and how the thought of car payments made them want to vomit. I paid my car off, then a year later it's totalled and I'm without any car..

Hopefully the gov't stops dragging and gets you what you need/deserve.

It's difficult when you have multiple health issues and gt multiple denials yet someone else I know has MIGRAINE HEADACHES and get's full disability for it.. I have a pacemaker and epilepsy, but nothing... 'Murica...

What'd you get?

I'm going to need a new car soon, but I really don't want the extra debt. Hopefully my will last until my student loans are paid off.

It's difficult when you have multiple health issues and gt multiple denials yet someone else I know has MIGRAINE HEADACHES and get's full disability for it.. I have a pacemaker and epilepsy, but nothing... 'Murica...

That makes no sense at all, but what does with our system? It seems like you'd be one of the first approved, given those and your age.

Everyone here seems to getting in that boat lately. Someone I know was mentioning they had to buy a new car and how the thought of car payments made them want to vomit. I paid my car off, then a year later it's totalled and I'm without any car..

This is where I'm at too. My old car was paid off for years and now I'm back to having car payments :( but my old car kept overheating and it was adding a huge amount of stress to my life because I couldn't get to where I needed to go because I would have to keep pulling over to let the engine cool. But if I just keep working OT for the rest of my life then I'll be okay.

I have purchased all of my vehicles at estate auctions

But if I just keep working OT for the rest of my life then I'll be okay.

And my student loans will never be paid off !! :( :( :(

i'm always happy when i get OT. it helps that i get paid for my travel time because that's 18 hours total roundtrip when i fly out to the east coast. also the way that OT is paid in california is pretty sweet.

and i don't have student loans, but jen does. they're awful. i get sad just thinking about them and then i get happy that i don't have any but then i get sad again because i have other stupid debts. yay!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic