Mornin! It's almost 11am around here, so I've been sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee for well over two hours. My plans just turned upside down because my cat needs vaccination and the vet is open like two days a week. She's gonna hate me for the next couple days.

Good luck with that! My mom's cat is a nightmare to get in her carrier for vet visits. I always have to go over to help her "trick" her into it

It is such a pain to get her into that basket.. It's not even about the multiple scratches and bruises I'll carry away from it, but I know the whole experience is absolutely devastating to her. Poor kitty.

I feel really bad about it, but I called off work. Sent my boss (who is on vacation, and the person in charge when she is gone) and email and also left a voicemail on the main line there. I threw up again this morning, so I'd rather not try to make it through work. I must have a stomach virus or something. I feel really bad though, since that means someone will have to be by themselves from 730-9 am and no one will be there from kronos support. Not really my problem though, I'm sick and need to recover.

I feel really bad about it, but I called off work. Sent my boss (who is on vacation, and the person in charge when she is gone) and email and also left a voicemail on the main line there. I threw up again this morning, so I'd rather not try to make it through work. I must have a stomach virus or something. I feel really bad though, since that means someone will have to be by themselves from 730-9 am and no one will be there from kronos support. Not really my problem though, I'm sick and need to recover.

Best to stay home and not pass it along to your coworkers as well. Thats worse than calling out...

Anyone here ordered from Amoeba before and possibly know where they ship from? I got a notification for something coming to me from San Francisco and have no idea what it is or from who...

amoeba has stores in berkeley, san francisco, and la. not sure where they ship from, but sf is definitely a possibility.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic