47 Buick is my car... flat black with all black interior and trim

Typically when I think of flat paint jobs, I think of 16 year olds plasti-dipping their entire '96 Dodge Neon in a shitty flat color. I do think that a flat black paint job, done professionally, would do a car like a '47 Buick justice though.

Picked up a set of these on a whim and they're amazing.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WP8RA6W?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

They come with some eartips I've never seen before that are kind of squishy foam. They sound amazing when you put those on and firmly push it in your ear so it's really in there. It locks outside sound out and you can really hear the bass clearly which is something I haven't seen as much with cheap IEMs.

I think I'm actually sick. I've thrown up a few more times since I got home, and have no appetite at all. I don't know what to do about it though, I'm supposed to work early the rest of the week since 2 people are on vacation. If I call off there is no one there in the morning, and not really anyone to call off to. This fucking sucks. I feel worse than I did earlier.

I think I'm actually sick. I've thrown up a few more times since I got home, and have no appetite at all. I don't know what to do about it though, I'm supposed to work early the rest of the week since 2 people are on vacation. If I call off there is no one there in the morning, and not really anyone to call off to. This fucking sucks. I feel worse than I did earlier.

What got you so sick?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic