ive been meaning to ask you.

what beef is best for home made beef jerky?

A lot of people tend to use cuts from the round. Either eye of round, top round, or bottom round. Out of those 3 I'd probably go with eye of round. Not as much connective tissue in there. But in reality if I was making it..I'd try flank steak or flat iron. A little more pricey but ions of better quality.

Muwhaha. There's mainly sarcasm in there. I'm on a 14 day stretch at work right now. Only a few more days left. I'm just slowly wearing down.

I'm right there with you my brother in grocery store meats.

Of course I'm like the little brother cause I'm deli, but I work closely with the butchers and those fuckers get worked hard. I've filled in for meat room before and that shit is tough.

I hope I'm correct in remembering that you're Brian the Butcher, right? Otherwise I sound ridiculous.

I'm right there with you my brother in grocery store meats.

Of course I'm like the little brother cause I'm deli, but I work closely with the butchers and those fuckers get worked hard. I've filled in for meat room before and that shit is tough.

I hope I'm correct in remembering that you're Brian the Butcher, right? Otherwise I sound ridiculous.

That is me! And I feel worse for the deli to be honest. At least at my store. The deli guys are treated like slaves. Constant busy.

That is me! And I feel worse for the deli to be honest. At least at my store. The deli guys are treated like slaves. Constant busy.

Yesterday was so bad I almost snapped. Call outs left me with one incompatent newbie and no one else. There wasn't a period of no customers once my whole shift. Not even 30 seconds to take a deep breath.

Well I threw up at work, it was just a bunch of water and stomach acid, so I got to leave. I don't feel sick, I think it's just stress and anxiety acting up. It's really fucking annoying. Why can't I feel normal lately?

A lot of people tend to use cuts from the round. Either eye of round, top round, or bottom round. Out of those 3 I'd probably go with eye of round. Not as much connective tissue in there. But in reality if I was making it..I'd try flank steak or flat iron. A little more pricey but ions of better quality.

aye. thanks butcha

off I go.

D05DB37A-8219-47CB-8CEB-E1EE09544993_zps

looks like I'm retired.

Thanks dude!

It's one of this records I could get no problem if I wanted to drop $30 but I know it's possible to get for significantly less. Basically any time I go in a record store pretty much all I do is check for Brian Eno and Talking Heads stuff. A lot of shops overprice that stuff because it's pretty much standard vinyl nerd music. But I've got a decent TH collection without ever paying more than $15 for a record. Most were $10 or less. I got David Byrne and Brian Eno - My Life in the Bush with Ghosts for $6.

I got Music for Films for $10 and the dude at the record store was like "I priced and put that record out 5 minutes ago, holy shit." So that was pure luck.

Yeah, I'm starting to hit the point where a lot of what I want is >$40 and am having to slow down. I can still snag a lot of stuff I want at $10 or so, but the number of them is definitely lower. I've also learned that if I wait I can usually find a great deal. Dumbass N00b Rezqua learned this the hard way and now have a $60 copy of American Capitalist from FFDP.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic