wow. just wow. If you guys divorce, it's worse than when my parents did.

(in fairness they are back together and have been for awhile, but I was a troubled 14 year old when they did).

Wow that's really cool they got back together. I think that's pretty rare in most cases ?

We can't get a divorce! For Bladie's sake, he's our little boy.

Bearaneh will stay together for bladie. :wub: (the :wub: is for Bladie and not for you, bear)

It's pretty dope. Eventually you WILL scream at each other a little bit though.

I think i would want to have my own room (not to sleep in) so I can get away and relax but other than that, it seems like it would be really fun and you can watch movies together and have meals together and I wouldn't have to be the one to let the dog out at 1am

I think i would want to have my own room (not to sleep in) so I can get away and relax but other than that, it seems like it would be really fun and you can watch movies together and have meals together and I wouldn't have to be the one to let the dog out at 1am

With the right person, it's great.

With the wrong one it's a never-ending nightmare you wish you could wake up from.

With the right person, it's great.

With the wrong one it's a never-ending nightmare you wish you could wake up from.

But when you wake up they are there, staring at you sleep. ??

Jk. But I take it you've had a bad experience ?

I remember one guy I dated was so irritated that I kept a small bag with my toothbrush and little things at his apartment. He specially told me I couldn't move in with him and I had never asked or even wanted that.

But when you wake up they are there, staring at you sleep. ??

Jk. But I take it you've had a bad experience ?

I remember one guy I dated was so irritated that I kept a small bag with my toothbrush and little things at his apartment. He specially told me I couldn't move in with him and I had never asked or even wanted that.

If they're staring at you when you sleep, you need to run from them as fast as you can.

Hahaha, oh I've had a couple bad experiences. Moved in waaaaaaaaaay too quick with a past ex. The exact opposite of "dope".

Yikes. Be happy you're not with a dickhead like that anymore.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic