So my boss offered to give me speakers and a bass unit. I currently just have my portable amp hooked up to the computer with headphones.

I think I might have to invest in a work set up now.... hahahaha. YES. Cause I don't want to lug my DAC/amp here or leave it.

Now to browse small bookshelf speakers on my lunch break.

So my boss offered to give me speakers and a bass unit. I currently just have my portable amp hooked up to the computer with headphones.

I think I might have to invest in a work set up now.... hahahaha. YES. Cause I don't want to lug my DAC/amp here or leave it.

Now to browse small bookshelf speakers on my lunch break.

I'm jealous. I want a job where I can listen to music at work.

I'm jealous. I want a job where I can listen to music at work.

im thinking about getting a 2nd turntable and setting up a system in the office.

I just talked to my boss and he is cool with me bringing in whatever. So I'm going to get some small 15W powered speakers. I already copied all my music from DAP. This job just got so much better. 

what are the best fast food places to apply for a job at? need a job before 1st sem of unit and have had bad experience with retail

I worked at a Jimmy John's for a summer a few years back. It wasn't bad, and the tips as a delivery driver were pretty decent. That's my only experience with fast food.

I would maybe try to go for the more "casual dining" fast food restaurants. Places like Noodles or Panera wouldn't be too bad I think, but I'm not sure what's around you. Coffee shops would probably be a safe bet, too.

Jimmy John's always seems like a happy place when I go in there. They're fast and there's not a lot of nonsense for customers to get tripped up about.

Working there was always pretty fun for me. Shifts always went by pretty quickly, and yeah, customers were always pretty cool because they were in and out super fast. Straightforward and easy stuff.

Also, I think the main reason why I had fun working there is because I knew it was a super temporary job. I was only there for like three months. That was four years ago. I stopped back in to the store I worked at a few months ago and some of the same people were working there. That I definitely couldn't do, I would've gone mad.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic