We also have two black cats, Mischief and Casper. It fits our "Halloween theme" for their names. We had Ghost, but he got very ill and had to be put down three years ago. This is the first time we actually could agree on adding a new cat into the family since he passed. Hopefully the other two agree.

Awww. I hope the other cats will accept him. They can all snuggle together

i always was sorta pissed that smokers got all these breaks during the work day

My old job, we could break whenever and as often we wanted if we smoke. Here though, we all get 2 15 minute breaks, regardless if we smoke or not. It is much more fair, since it is annoying seeing smokes leave every hour.

i always was sorta pissed that smokers got all these breaks during the work day

In high school I worked in a manufacturing plant with a few other "kids", after a while of seeing everybody taking a smoke break every two hours I started bringing in candy cigarettes and we started a candy cigarette break.

That job may have been pure and utter chaos but damn if it wasn't fun at times.

Now that I've pretty much quit smoking, my breaks at work are boring.

All my bosses at pizza places loved that I didn't smoke because I never needed a break other than for the bathroom and I worked the entire time instead of going to smoke every 5-10 minutes like THEM and the other assistants. Looking back I see how much work load I carried thanks to covering for them...

All my bosses at pizza places loved that I didn't smoke because I never needed a break other than for the bathroom and I worked the entire time instead of going to smoke every 5-10 minutes like THEM and the other assistants. Looking back I see how much work load I carried thanks to covering for them...

My old job, I smoked, but only a few shift, so I was hardly ever taking breaks. I also carried most of the work, and it was annoying. When it was slow at night, you could time it where if you took a smoke break at the right time, your phone would not ring for hours. I took ~90% of the calls after 7pm.

Shit does suck. But looking at that situation 3 years later I feel almost glad that it happened. So many good things from the demise of one shifty thing. I'm sure you can relate with your situation. These crazy fucks ain't deserving of us bad ass people anyway. Boom.

Boom.

Three years later and we are only more badass. Get on our level.

My old job, we could break whenever and as often we wanted if we smoke. Here though, we all get 2 15 minute breaks, regardless if we smoke or not. It is much more fair, since it is annoying seeing smokes leave every hour.

That is more fair. When I worked at Stop & Shop, we only got one 15 minute break for any shift under 8 hours (they often made me work 7.75 hours .. dicks), but the smokers could go out whenever they wanted. Such bullshit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic