Don't wanna start a new thread for this, but hey, Sub Pop...repress How It Feels To Be Something On.

Seriously. My favorite SDRE album, and the secondary market for it is crazy.

Edit: Morning all. Sitting at work, head still hurts a bit, and my stomach hurts. I must have just been sick, which caused the annoying migraine, but the migraine was so bad I missed the other symptoms until today.

Seriously. My favorite SDRE album, and the secondary market for it is crazy.

Not sure why they are so iffy with reissues. They have the only Red House Painters album not currently in reissue form, and SDRE how it feels & the live one also. Sub Pop could get tons of cash out of me for just three albums if they would reissue them. 

Edit: Morning all. Sitting at work, head still hurts a bit, and my stomach hurts. I must have just been sick, which caused the annoying migraine, but the migraine was so bad I missed the other symptoms until today.

Have you gone to the doctor for the consistent illnesses you experience?

Not sure why they are so iffy with reissues. They have the only Red House Painters album not currently in reissue form, and SDRE how it feels & the live one also. Sub Pop could get tons of cash out of me for just three albums if they would reissue them. 

They seem to be reissuing a bunch of stuff lately, so we can only hope they do both those SDRE releases. They have been super weird about reissues though. I'm surprised they did the first 2 albums a few years back.

Have you gone to the doctor for the consistent illnesses you experience?

No, I should though. I need to find a new doctor, I really don't like mine.

Edit: I eat pretty shitty and barely drink water, so I imagine my body does not like me much. I'm sure a change of diet will help and is probably needed.

No, I should though. I need to find a new doctor, I really don't like mine.

Edit: I eat pretty shitty and barely drink water, so I imagine my body does not like me much. I'm sure a change of diet will help and is probably needed.

I only ask cuz with the consistency of getting sick, it may be something worth looking in to. May be a deeper problem (hopefully not of course).

I hear you. I don't drink nearly enough water. Mostly caffeine & diet sodas. A change of diet could be what you need.

I pretty much only drink pop, so I'm probably always slightly dehydrated, which would make all that worse. Something underlying is something to think about, but I doubt it. Everyone I know has been sick a ton this year. The weather is crazy and it has been terrible for allergies this year. I'm going to search for a new doctor today, and try to make an appointment just to be safe.

Yup, that + cigs makes us super dehydrated.

The ciggs are so much the culprit as well. My father had Renal Cancer and it didn't make sense to me until after he had died when I read that smoking and dehydration leads to kidney issues. He was a mechanic that worked in the heat pouring sweat all day long and smoking 2 packs of ciggs a day for years...

Where did you see that? I wish it was Brand New Eyes, that's the one I really like. 

mainimage_paramore.png

Paramore "Riot", "Brand New Eyes" and "All We Know Is Falling" Vinyl Pre Order

For a November 13th release date Fueled By Ramen are reissuing three Paramore titles on vinyl! I know many have been waiting for this so we will get right to it:

Paramore - Riot LP

Paramore - All We Know is Falling LP

Paramore - Brand New Eyes LP

Also available on vinyl from Paramore

Paramore - Paramore (Deluxe Edition) 2XLP

Paramore - Paramore 2XLP

dotted.gif

If you need one I'll extend the same offer to you I did to Butcha.

I am unfamiliar with such an offer. Do tell

Gets a resounding "meh" from me. I like it $20 but not a lot more than that.

I think I maaaaaaaaay have heard a song of theirs in the past.

My reaction was more "bleh".

my coworker just told me that one of our temp guys asked her if i had a boyfriend yesterday. she had my back, of course, which was nice. i just told my bf about it and he said, "alright who do i need to beat up??" followed quickly by, "but good for you babe!"

that is how i know i picked the right guy haha <3

I am unfamiliar with such an offer. Do tell

I think I maaaaaaaaay have heard a song of theirs in the past.

My reaction was more "bleh".

I go to a couple different goodwills a few times a week and sometimes see decent vintage gear. PM me your cell number and if I see something decent I'll text you and send it your way at cost+shipping

my coworker just told me that one of our temp guys asked her if i had a boyfriend yesterday. she had my back, of course, which was nice. i just told my bf about it and he said, "alright who do i need to beat up??" followed quickly by, "but good for you babe!"

that is how i know i picked the right guy haha <3

awwwwwwwwww :)

Thats adorbs

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic