This week is going to knock a solid chunk out of my "waiting for" records list! :)

I hope so too. So far only one has shipped though.... I think stuff shipping around the 30th will pretty much clear it out.

Nah, I just want both Keeper of the Seven Keys and I'll be set. One variant is enough

I remember when I was in like 5th grade I think, a kid I went to school with had older brothers who were all skaters and they had a full sized half pipe in their back yard. They listened to Keeper of the Seven Keys while skating.. I remember being blown away by that and Youth of Today.. I'd never heard anything like it before

I have 1.2GB left on my 160GB iPod. I have a problem. Not a problem of too much music, a problem of not enough storage.

I've got the same problem. I've got a couple iPods laying around with dead hard drives and I'm planning to swap some solid state drives into them. Drives are getting pretty affordable now so, I'm probably going to go with at least 250GB+.

My favorite iPod is one I bought of Craigslist for $40. It's an iPod classic with the name "Albie Picasso, Fashionista Superstar" engraved on the back. I can't wait to bring Albie back from the dead.

I've got the same problem. I've got a couple iPods laying around with dead hard drives and I'm planning to swap some solid state drives into them. Drives are getting pretty affordable now so, I'm probably going to go with at least 250GB+.

My favorite iPod is one I bought of Craigslist for $40. It's an iPod classic with the name "Albie Picasso, Fashionista Superstar" engraved on the back. I can't wait to bring Albie back from the dead.

Do you know how to do it? When the time comes, could I pay you a couple dollars+cost to do it?

Do you know how to do it? When the time comes, could I pay you a couple dollars+cost to do it?

I haven't done it yet, but from what I've read, it's pretty straightforward. I could do it for you, but I'd like to do it on my own first before experimenting with someone else's equipment. I still need to ask Logan to send my iPod back that I loaned her.

Supposedly 6 orders this week and another 3 by end of month! Takes me down to under half my list :)

If the mewithoutyou deluxe finally ships this week like they said, I should have 2 more this week, than 4 more by the 30th. Will bring my list down by about half as well.

My migraine is finally starting to subside!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic