The first statement is so true, especially where I'm at and being the tattooed pierced weirdo. People look at me like a serial killer just because I'm not the typical baptist yutz in khakis and a polo shirt like the "regular" folks here. I was reading what you posted to my wife and she was completely baffled at how anyone could think you were a threat based because she has seen your Instagram and thinks you are beautiful :)

That last part freaked the shit out of me the few times I was robbed while taking deliveries for pizza joints because I would always have shit in my vehicle and was always afraid they would want to search it like a crime scene, so I feel you there. I worked at a Pizza Hut off an interstate ramp and the highway patrol would walk there dogs in the grass beside our store and we were always scared shitless they were going to walk by one of our cars and go fucking crazy and get us busted lol

I look weird and have purple jewelry. I'm clearly a dangerous homosexual.

I have so many stories of cops coming through my video store while we were smoking weed. Five dudes in a car FREAKING THE FUCK OUT as a state trooper puts some dvds I'm the outside return bin and drives away is the most common but definitely not the craziest.

Fuck people who judge based on looks. There is a transgender women who works in the cafeteria at work, and my coworkers have no shortage of words for her. I usually tell them to shut the fuck up, and then they say shit to me. It's annoying. But it's ok, one of their brothers is gay so they can say what they want about the LGBT community.

I once told a co-worker I would file a sexual harassment complaint if he said "tranny" again after the 10th time I told him to stop.

I look weird and have purple jewelry. I'm clearly a dangerous homosexual.

I have so many stories of cops coming through my video store while we were smoking weed. Five dudes in a car FREAKING THE FUCK OUT as a state trooper puts some dvds I'm the outside return bin and drives away is the most common but definitely not the craziest.

As opposed to a non-dangerous homosexual? If the media has taught me anything it is that you are all a menace to society.

Seriously though, discrimination of any kind just boggles my mind

I'm so torn on selling that. Would I like $80-100 for it? YUP. Does anyone want to pay that? noooooope.

I think my sold for $125 a year or two ago. I was promised a remastered, repress from the original tapes. Why has this not happened yet?!

Customs I'd assume

You can send letters, which require pretty much the same customs forms.

My brother (who is gay) got married a few days ago. Theres some positive awesome news. And it was in Louisiana. I guess the south is trying to not be the biggest piece of shit ever finally.

That's awesome. I know a lot of those southern states tried to fight it when it was allowed on a federal level. Why do people have to be such bigots? I don't understand it. 

I think my sold for $125 a year or two ago. I was promised a remastered, repress from the original tapes. Why has this not happened yet?!

You can send letters, which require pretty much the same customs forms.

I had mine up for $80ppd and someone tried talking me down to $70. I kind of decided I was over selling it at that point. ::shrug::

Even still, I've heard the boot actually sounds surprisingly good. I keep thinking I should just try to sell it again and snag a boot. It's whatever.

I had mine up for $80ppd and someone tried talking me down to $70. I kind of decided I was over selling it at that point. ::shrug::

Even still, I've heard the boot actually sounds surprisingly good. I keep thinking I should just try to sell it again and snag a boot. It's whatever.

I've heard the same, but have not heard it. If it was sourced from the remastered CD that came out the year before, I'm sure it does since the CD sounds really fucking good. 

$70 is low for what that goes for. People here suck. $80 is a good deal.

That's awesome. I know a lot of those southern states tried to fight it when it was allowed on a federal level. Why do people have to be such bigots? I don't understand it.

This is the same portion of the country that failed at forming their own independent country. I'm not surprised

I'm looking at one right now that I'm willing to let go of for a good left kidney....

Eh, I don't really need one at the price they go for since it's around on black and the going rate is silly. It's really cool though, just kicking myself for not checking them out when the box was for sale at original retail cost. I'd probably trade a kidney for some other albums though. Or on this deal as a cash+trade? :P

This is the same portion of the country that failed at forming their own independent country. I'm not surprised

Oh, I am in no way surprised. Still insane people have such mindsets in 2015.

Eh, I don't really need one at the price they go for since it's around on black and the going rate is silly. It's really cool though, just kicking myself for not checking them out when the box was for sale at original retail cost. I'd probably trade a kidney for some other albums though. Or on this deal as a cash+trade? :P

Seriously though, what would you let go of it for?

This place is certainly an armpit, but I must say I was surprised and quite proud of the town of Latta's citizens for rising up and demanding their sheriff who was wrongly fired be given her job back because the mayor fired her due to his dislike of her being a lesbian. They gave her job back and his ass got canned! You don't often see that kind of rallying in this state for sure.

Seriously though, what would you let go of it for?

I was only kidding with you. Honestly it's one of my gems and will have to be pried out of my cold dead hands. I just mentioned it since you brought up RHP and I am sitting here looking right at mine

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic