Why would anyone think that they are a threat just because of a panic attack? I know the stigma around mental health is bad in this country, but anxiety and panic seem like the furthest from violence I can think of. My panic attacks make me what to curl up in a ball and not move for hours.

The general public is mostly ignorant shit heads.

I was showing maybe 1% of the suffocating anxiety was experiencing. The whole thing was absurd. But it was extra terrifying because there was weed in my car.

Man, I'm just having a shitty day. Don't know why, just feel like shit and feel stressed with no real reason to be.

Not to belittle your teenage feelings because I remember that shit and it was a literal hell but if I told you what I've been going through you'd shit your pants and never want to grow up.

Not to belittle your teenage feelings because I remember that shit and it was a literal hell but if I told you what I've been going through you'd shit your pants and never want to grow up.

Yeah, I know adult shit is different, I just needed to complain. I'm just having a shitty day, nothing that horrible.

Yeah, I know adult shit is different, I just needed to complain. I'm just having a shitty day, nothing that horrible.

Like I said dude, I get it and it's no joke. I just wish I could time travel and talk to 15 year old me like "Yo, I know you want to die but you've got 13 years before you have to deal with THIS so like, chill out"

Like I said dude, I get it and it's no joke. I just wish I could time travel and talk to 15 year old me like "Yo, I know you want to die but you've got 13 years before you have to deal with THIS so like, chill out"

We're all here for you if you need someone. I know 15 year old me would be pretty useless to talk to but I know anyone here you want to talk to would be more than willing. Hope shit gets better soon <3

Her husband was a cop and him and another one showed up while I was on break. I guess a manager was like "Uh, dude had a panic attack and held it together for like 2 hours, we're pretty confident that he's not a danger..."

It was baffling because I explained myself in like the calmest manner possible. Like SHE was the one having a panic attack.

What the fuck is wrong with people ??????? Fuck, I would have been soooooo pissed !!!! You're at work, you are busy and people want to harass you ? Unfucking real. You're not just sitting in the corner and having a panic attack, you're trying to keep it together in a stressful work environment. Fucking shit, I can't stand people. Unreal.

What the fuck is wrong with people ??????? Fuck, I would have been soooooo pissed !!!! You're at work, you are busy and people want to harass you ? Unfucking real. You're not just sitting in the corner and having a panic attack, you're trying to keep it together in a stressful work environment. Fucking shit, I can't stand people. Unreal.

I was alone with a line of no less than 20 people at a time. When my coworker was leaving I called a customers number and she said "I'll wait for him" to which my coworker said "Sorry ma'am but I'm leaving" The whole time I was helping her she was pissy. Her husband joined her right before she left and I heard her say something but only made out the word "faggot"

I'm pretty sure she thought I was gay so she didn't want me helping her.

But it was extra terrifying because there was weed in my car.

The first statement is so true, especially where I'm at and being the tattooed pierced weirdo. People look at me like a serial killer just because I'm not the typical baptist yutz in khakis and a polo shirt like the "regular" folks here. I was reading what you posted to my wife and she was completely baffled at how anyone could think you were a threat based because she has seen your Instagram and thinks you are beautiful :)

That last part freaked the shit out of me the few times I was robbed while taking deliveries for pizza joints because I would always have shit in my vehicle and was always afraid they would want to search it like a crime scene, so I feel you there. I worked at a Pizza Hut off an interstate ramp and the highway patrol would walk there dogs in the grass beside our store and we were always scared shitless they were going to walk by one of our cars and go fucking crazy and get us busted lol

I was showing maybe 1% of the suffocating anxiety was experiencing. The whole thing was absurd. But it was extra terrifying because there was weed in my car.

They really are. My old boss would just say "stop worrying" when I'd start panicking. If it were that easy, I would have fucking panic disorder you dumbass. 

That'd be a really shitty way to get a possession charge. At least your boss was cool about it, and seemed to deescalate the situation pretty easily.

Your records will go out tomorrow BTW, I'll finally spin them and let you know how it worked out. Been busy as shit and just haven't been able to make myself do it yet in my free time because I have been lazy. I don't have a ton to do this evening so I will do it

Totally cool dude! Take your time with it.

I was alone with a line of no less than 20 people at a time. When my coworker was leaving I called a customers number and she said "I'll wait for him" to which my coworker said "Sorry ma'am but I'm leaving" The whole time I was helping her she was pissy. Her husband joined her right before she left and I heard her say something but only made out the word "faggot"

Fuck people who judge based on looks. There is a transgender women who works in the cafeteria at work, and my coworkers have no shortage of words for her. I usually tell them to shut the fuck up, and then they say shit to me. It's annoying. But it's ok, one of their brothers is gay so they can say what they want about the LGBT community.

You know I'm buying like six of those, right? I can hold one for ya until you have cash if you're afraid it'll sell out. Otherwise, it's at your store already, I'd assume.

I have the cash, I was just going to wait for it to go up and snag MTTS and it together and use a coupon code to basically get a free record.

Wow. I don't even know what to say to that. It definitely doesn't make me like her anymore. How sad her life must be to judge everyone like that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic