I think iv got 2 sold so far! Muchhh better than VC for selling so far. I'v been lucky and haven't gotten any dumb questions. 

Nice, that's good to hear. I've sold 4 now there, so much better as well.

What's the rekkid selling subreddit?

/r/vinylcollectors

All the mouse talk is freaking me out. We had one last year and i was so happy to hear that trap snap closed.

We had a mouse in Hot Topic once thanks to one of the food court shops having dry storage right beside our back door. Kept hearing people talk about it all week and then finally saw it come out and scare the shit out of some teenage girls. Brought a carrier in the next day, trapped his ass in the bathroom, took him home, fed him to my Ball Python... Good days work ;)

Thanks, I'll probably toss my FUTCT up there.

Thanks for holding a mailer, but I'm going to pass on the MM. I gave it another listen and I just really do think enjoy anything past the first two or three.

No biggie. Not a huge fan myself, but liked a few songs off the record so bought it along time ago.

Work let me out an hour early, which is always awesome.

I'm giving my sale until next weekend, then everything is going to the local record store. Wasted too much time on it already. At least I've given out a bunch of free records I got from labels I never listened to. Every order has had one so far, think I have 3 left to give away.

Had a customer today try to tell me the difference between two steaks. He was very wrong. I was very right. It took a lot out of me to not snap on a motherfucker.

I used to work at a fabric shop and it was unreal how many of the older ladies wanted to school me on sewing. It was hard to not roll my eyes. -_-

For real. It's insanity. It took a lot out of me to be like uh dude, they don't call me The Butcha for nothing.

I used to get that shit all the time when I was working for a towing company. "I need a flatbed!" for their piece of shit ford taurus. No, you don't, it's safer to tow it with a wheel-lift. Shit gets so annoying when people tell you how to do your job.

I used to get that shit all the time when I was working for a towing company. "I need a flatbed!" for their piece of shit ford taurus. No, you don't, it's safer to tow it with a wheel-lift. Shit gets so annoying when people tell you how to do your job.

I hear ya.

A woman called the cops on me at work yesterday because she thought I was going to shoot up the place.

What happened was she was like "You seem annoyed" and I calmly said "I'm sorry ma'am. I'm having a panic attack and it's too busy for me to step away for a minute."

WTF? That's fucked up. Did the cops actually show up, and what happened?

Concerning the conversation earlier y'all had about stuff on VC not selling quickly...I wanted to test it so I just put something up for sale. It went in less than an hour ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It really depends on what it is anymore around here. If it's not a VC top 10 band, it won't sell.

WTF? That's fucked up. Did the cops actually show up, and what happened?

Her husband was a cop and him and another one showed up while I was on break. I guess a manager was like "Uh, dude had a panic attack and held it together for like 2 hours, we're pretty confident that he's not a danger..."

It was baffling because I explained myself in like the calmest manner possible. Like SHE was the one having a panic attack.

Why would anyone think that they are a threat just because of a panic attack? I know the stigma around mental health is bad in this country, but anxiety and panic seem like the furthest from violence I can think of. My panic attacks make me what to curl up in a ball and not move for hours.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic