Unpopular opinion...I actually kind of love Papa John's pizza. I know it isn't "good" pizza...but it's not terrible, for sure. I like how sweet their sauce is. ::shrug::

It's not terrible, but it's not good. I just hate their crust, it's all hard and cardboard like.

Sweeeet!

I want new tattoos. But I have a sleeve thats half done that I really need to finish. Priorities :(.

Ah, word.

Yeah, I seemed to remember P. John being a shitty dude. Don't remember why. I don't think there's even one nearby enough to get it if I wanted, and I'd probably go to a different place even if there was. Their pizza just isn't the worst out there.

Ah, word.

Yeah, I seemed to remember P. John being a shitty dude. Don't remember why. I don't think there's even one nearby enough to get it if I wanted, and I'd probably go to a different place even if there was. Their pizza just isn't the worst out there.

I had some ZA from Pizza Roma on Woodstock last night. They are super good. My favorite in PDX is probably Escape From New York on NW 23rd. That shit is legit.

Cut hours to not pay for health care, etc. That's all I remember, but I'm sure he has done worse.

I need to find an artist in my area. I've been through a few shops, and while a lot are good, no one has really really impressed me yet. The first tattoo I want is just the 52 weeks cover, so it does not need to be done by someone amazing. I'd still like to find someone though, to establish that relationship.

I had some ZA from Pizza Roma on Woodstock last night. They are super good. My favorite in PDX is probably Escape From New York on NW 23rd. That shit is legit.

I still haven't tried either of those! Gotta get em :)

I'm stuck on getting those Pork Pies from sizzle pie now though...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic