Cut hours to not pay for health care, etc. That's all I remember, but I'm sure he has done worse.

I need to find an artist in my area. I've been through a few shops, and while a lot are good, no one has really really impressed me yet. The first tattoo I want is just the 52 weeks cover, so it does not need to be done by someone amazing. I'd still like to find someone though, to establish that relationship.

Fly out to PDX and we can get the 52 weeks cover tattooed. I'v wanted to get that somewhere. Probably small on my inner wrist or something. But for sure want it.

Fly out to PDX and we can get the 52 weeks cover tattooed. I'v wanted to get that somewhere. Probably small on my inner wrist or something. But for sure want it.

I'm going inner arm, just below my elbow. I'm down, maybe if I get an interview out there soon. I'll be out there eventually though.

There is, and was. Damn Papa John's! It was free, so obviously it was still delicious.

You're talking to the guy who used to be a General Manager for a PJ's chain here lol. I'm not brand loyal for most things, but having been at all 3 major chains I will say PJ's has the freshest product compared to Dominos & Pizza Hut using frozen product. I can't tell you how many years my mornings started with an order of bacon & pineapple covered cheese sticks after counting the opening cash and smoking a blunt lol

You're talking to the guy who used to be a General Manager for a PJ's chain here lol. I'm not brand loyal for most thing, but having been at all 3 major chains I will say PJ's has the freshest product compared to Dominos & Pizza Hut using frozen product. I can't tell you how many years my mornings started with an order of bacon & pineapple covered cheese sticks after counting the opening cash and smoking a blunt lol

Haha, I'm sure that was the only part of that job that was good. I can't imagine how terrible it'd be to be a GM at a chain like that.

Haha, I'm sure that was the only part of that job that was good. I can't imagine how terrible it'd be to be a GM at a chain like that.

It was awesome as hell for the first year because the guy there before me was stealing the place blind so I had a year of turning like 30-50% comps each month so I was making bonus cash faster than I could spend it, but after that fluttered out it was pure hell for sure

I still need to get that Cap'n Jazz tattoo I told you about John.

Oh, cap'n jazz tattoo? Let's hear about it Brian.

It was awesome as hell for the first year because the guy there before me was stealing the place blind so I had a year of turning like 30-50% comps each month so I was making bonus cash faster than I could spend it, but after that fluttered out it was pure hell for sure

At least it was not all bad then. Bonus cash is always awesome.

Papa John's CEO's net worth is over $600million and has a giant mansion and like hundreds of luxary cars. But he refuses to pay his employees a living wage and cut everyone's hours to avoid having to provide benefits. I'm pretty sure he's also said a lot of anti-gay shit. He's a prime example of why capitalism just isn't working.

Papa John's CEO's net worth is over $600million and has a giant mansion and like hundreds of luxary cars. But he refuses to pay his employees a living wage and cut everyone's hours to avoid having to provide benefits. I'm pretty sure he's also said a lot of anti-gay shit. He's a prime example of why capitalism just isn't working.

I think the anti-gay stuff was what I remembered.

He is most certainly a giant douchebag. One of my area managers had worked with him in the beginnings of everything and he told me about him

I wouldn't unfollow you simply because you have the fucking coolest hair and nails and such to look at. My wife thinks you are gorgeous :)

I try to avoid too many food/record posts because I figure people will get bored of that shit after a while. I will say that I eat some ridiculously delicious stuff though!

I wouldn't unfollow you simply because you have the fucking coolest hair and nails and such to look at. My wife thinks you are gorgeous :)

That's quite flattering. I'm gonna have to give a shout out to my girlfriend for keeping all my shit on point.

I was pretty much a mess before her. Although when I was doing the online dating thing I probably had more girls ask how I took care of my hair than were actually interested in me.

A cookie shaped heart with a banner that says Hey Coffee Eyes.

I'v had this idea for too long now and haven't done it.

Digging it.

I want that 52 weeks cover, and a triangle from a portugal. the man video. Both bands have had the biggest influences on my life, music wise. There are tons more bands that I love that got me into music, but those 2 got me through hard times, so I need them.

That's quite flattering. I'm gonna have to give a shout out to my girlfriend for keeping all my shit on point.

I was pretty much a mess before her. Although when I was doing the online dating thing I probably had more girls ask how I took care of my hair than were actually interested in me.

Well, your hair is awesome. I'm really jealous, since we are close in age, and mine is starting to thin and yours isn't.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic