I wish my hair would thin out a little. I'll never go bald.

No fair :(.

I'll probably never go completely bald, no one in my family is, but the front is receding and thinning a bit and my crown is kinda thin but not noticably so.

As long as I don't lose my beard there will be no fucks given.

I think most men's beards get thicker as they lose the hair on their head. Not mine though, I still can't grow a beard.

I have to work early tomorrow, which sucks since I hate getting up at 6. At least it gives me time to go to the post office to fill out customs forms to mail a record to Australia, and to also drop off Jason's record.

I think most men's beards get thicker as they lose the hair on their head. Not mine though, I still can't grow a beard.

I have to work early tomorrow, which sucks since I hate getting up at 6. At least it gives me time to go to the post office to fill out customs forms to mail a record to Australia, and to also drop off Jason's record.

How about that ITTCT hoodie?  :wub:

I am angered at you all and the world as a whole because I have gone bald, but you can all stand in the shadow of my epic facial hedge...

Your beard is so amazing, that no one will pay attention to the top of your head.

I wish my hair would thin out a little. I'll never go bald.

My hair is thick and irritating and never wants to go in the direction I try to brush it in. I never let it get past the length it is in my avatar because it'd be ridiculous to manage. Right now it's kinda short, off my collar in the back and if I pull it down in the front it might reach my eyebrows.

Your beard is so amazing, that no one will pay attention to the top of your head.

I want a shirt that says "Hello, I'm Good at Growing a Beard and Getting On Your Nerves".... then the entire makeup off my being will be spelled out for the world 

Edit: It looks even bigger today because it was time to shave the ol' noggin... Every haircut day it seems like this thing gets a quarter inch thicker at least

My hair is thick and irritating and never wants to go in the direction I try to brush it in. I never let it get past the length it is in my avatar because it'd be ridiculous to manage. Right now it's kinda short, off my collar in the back and if I pull it down in the front it might reach my eyebrows.

I had longish hair in high school. It was fucking disgusting. My hair is very thick and wavy that I can only handle short hair these days.

I want a shirt that says "Hello, I'm Good at Growing a Beard and Getting On Your Nerves".... then the entire makeup off my being will be spelled out for the world 

Edit: It looks even bigger today because it was time to shave the ol' noggin... Every haircut day it seems like this thing gets a quarter inch thicker at least

Awesome, do it!

I always had longer hair, but never really past my collar. I still keep the top pretty long, it's probably close to 10 inches now, and the sides are just above clipper length.

It's been so long since I had to style my hair I wouldn't know what the hell to do with it if i woke up tomorrow with a head full honestly. I really would like to know how much $ I have saved throughout the years by shaving my head at home instead of having to go and get a haircut like most do.

It's been so long since I had to style my hair I wouldn't know what the hell to do with it if i woke up tomorrow with a head full honestly. I really would like to know how much $ I have saved throughout the years by shaving my head at home instead of having to go and get a haircut like most do.

Haircuts are fucking expensive anymore. I only cut mine 2-3 times a year anymore.

I just pay like $15 every few months.

Haircuts are fucking expensive anymore. I only cut mine 2-3 times a year anymore.

I just pay like $15 every few months.

I've wondered what they cost now. Seems like I was paying around $15 or so with tip when I was getting them still, but keep in mind that was in 1997 last I want to say? I was balding in my senior year.... huge bummer

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic