burn it down!!!!

Nah.... that'd be bad. But seriously, I'm am going to walk out here soon if this stuff continues. I'm too logical and forward thinking to just quit a job without getting another job, but this place might make me do it.

i'm pretty sure they always need more naked people and elmos in times square 

What about naked elmo's? I could do that. I doubt anyone would want to see it though.

Morning all. I think my immense amount of pizza/whiskey/gingerbeer/DayQuil/NyQuil/icecream combo did the trick. I think I knocked this flu out.

That is one hell of a combo, good thing it worked though. I can't imagine having to be around all that raw meat when you are already sick/nauseous 

Morning all. I think my immense amount of pizza/whiskey/gingerbeer/DayQuil/NyQuil/icecream combo did the trick. I think I knocked this flu out.

Awesome. Glad you're feeling better, the flu sucks. I'm eating pizza now.

I have a test in AP World and we get to use 1 4x6 notecard for it because it covers about 200 pages of information. I am writing three lines of text on one line of the notecard, each side. I have put so much information it's almost silly. Also used heavy pencil "tics" to show where the breaking point for a chapter is because the test is divided by chapter. I'm pretty impressed I was able to write this small and still read it. HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW MR. HART?! I WIN.

I have a test in AP World and we get to use 1 4x6 notecard for it because it covers about 200 pages of information. I am writing three lines of text on one line of the notecard, each side. I have put so much information it's almost silly. Also used heavy pencil "tics" to show where the breaking point for a chapter is because the test is divided by chapter. I'm pretty impressed I was able to write this small and still read it. HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW MR. HART?! I WIN.

Plot twist, you now only get 3 minutes to take the test.

Ha! I remember shit like this.

I ate too much pizza, my stomach feels yucky now.

Edit: Man, that mewithoutyou preorder is turning into something. Black is not expected until next week. I feel like I will never get my copy at this point. I know it's not the bands fault, but it is still annoying.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic