I want to go home now.

me too

what if we just leave and don't look back?

I donated plasma in college a lot.  had to get there really early since they only took a certain amount of people a day. and the people in the waiting room weren’t people you wanted to spend any amount of time with.

hmm, and there's only one or two places around here that do plasma donation for money...odds are great i will have the same experience

Hey, quick question:

Does anyone use an easy, free tax website?

I was using turbo tax but they take $15 for your state and I don't think they do local?

That wouldn't be awful but I already don't get much back since my mom still claims me and I don't have children.

Most tax websites make you pay for state returns. The library in my town has tax experts come in around this time, and they offer free tax filing. Some universities do that as well. Maybe check there?

Hey, quick question:

Does anyone use an easy, free tax website?

I was using turbo tax but they take $15 for your state and I don't think they do local?

That wouldn't be awful but I already don't get much back since my mom still claims me and I don't have children.

Looks like the IRS helps you find software to file federal taxes for free, provided you make less than $58,000 a year and match a few other requirements. (I've used H&R Block's Free File since 2011, and I'm a 21-year-old dependent.)

I'm not sure about state taxes, since tax return laws vary by state.

I cry every time my sister sends me a picture of her new high score because that means I have to keep playing to beat her.

i tried it once and was angry. deleted. i dont even have a high score....

Copter is a way better game and more control friendly...the tapping thing is stupid. should be long press to fly up and let go do fly down.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic