I did. I'm excited to see his spin on it. I really like Nothing, i'm looking forward to their new album as well.

Same on all accounts. Hoping the Dank Sinatra EP ships soon. I know the album release party is Friday or Saturday.

There's going to be a retail variant, right?

No clue. It's not sold out on Merchnow, so it's probably just a large pressing. This is like the 5th or 6th pressing of it, I'm surprised it still sells for a lot. Only the early ones were "limited".

Weird side note: http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/akron/2016/01/11/experts-human-remains-found-akron-sidewalk/78660838/

Someone found a skull and a spine just laying on the sidewalk? WTF? I'm sure it's probably a weird collectors thing, and not a murder victim, but really odd either way.

What the hell is going on there. We gotta start a Kickstarter or something and get you the hell out of their my friend

What the hell is going on there. We gotta start a Kickstarter or something and get you the hell out of their my friend

Hey, it's not so bad. Only 4 murders in 3 days, the human bones, and a body hanging from a tree in plain view in front of the old abandoned mall! Off to a good start for the year.

Edit: I love looking at the pictures people take of the inside of the mall.

http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/akron/2015/08/28/photos-inside-abandoned-rolling-acres-mall-akron-ohio-johnny-joo/71308248/

Yeah, still need to order that :/

Maybe they'll have a sale for the release show, and since hardly any have sold. I love Kirk to death, and I can never understand why none of his bands aren't huge or sell a ton of records.

I have never and will never smoke cigarettes inside a place where I live. It's never even ocurred to me as an option, even on below 0 weather. Nothing worse than an apartment or house that smells like cigarettes.

But I'll only smoke weed inside, preferably on the couch. Smell doesn't stick to anything and is usually gone in an hour or so.

I have never and will never smoke cigarettes inside a place where I live. It's never even ocurred to me as an option, even on below 0 weather. Nothing worse than an apartment or house that smells like cigarettes.

But I'll only smoke weed inside, preferably on the couch. Smell doesn't stick to anything and is usually gone in an hour or so.

Yup. The smell from cigarettes never fucking leave, just sorta get masked. Weed goes away, and smells better.

It's getting colder out, fucking wind is brutal. Getting to the 0 territory now with the windchill. I was going to shovel my driveway when I got home, but I doubt that is going to happen today or tomorrow. It's going to be above freezing again Thursday, so it'll just melt anyway.

Forever bummed Johnny Whitney just stopped doing music. JAGUAR LOVE LP 3 WAS DONE BESIDES VOCALS. IT WAS A THRASH ALBUM. WHAT THE FUCK. WHY. THIS IS AN INJUSTICE I WILL TAKE TO MY GRAVE.

They had a 2nd LP? I had no idea. It's the worst when a band finishes a record, and it never gets put out. Kay Kay LP3 was completely done and mastered, but they only put 2 songs out for some reason, then broke up.

They had a 2nd LP? I had no idea. It's the worst when a band finishes a record, and it never gets put out. Kay Kay LP3 was completely done and mastered, but they only put 2 songs out for some reason, then broke up.

Yeah!!! Hologram Jams. It's a lot more synth poppy and electronic heavy than Take Me To The Sea but it's amazing in it's own right. Polaroids and Red Wine is maybe my favorite track on it, followed by Cherry Soda. I'm sorry. I just get super excited discussing anything related to The Blood Brothers in general.

Yeah!!! Hologram Jams. It's a lot more synth poppy and electronic heavy than Take Me To The Sea but it's amazing in it's own right. Polaroids and Red Wine is maybe my favorite track on it, followed by Cherry Soda. I'm sorry. I just get super excited discussing anything related to The Blood Brothers in general.

I had no idea, I'll have to check it out. I really dug Take Me to The Sea.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic