And the pollen is starting up to. I was in the back grilling and I set my phone down for a few minutes, and when I picked it back up there was a thin layer of pollen on the screen. Ugh.

Yeah, stuff was starting to bloom here, but I'm sure it'll die tonight. I've been sneezing and have been stuffed up like crazy lately. Fucking pollen. 

And the pollen is starting up to. I was in the back grilling and I set my phone down for a few minutes, and when I picked it back up there was a thin layer of pollen on the screen. Ugh.

We had a tree that dropped a ton of pollen and I'd get sick for a month at a time. Finally my dad and I chopped the fucker down and I hardly deal with allergies anymore. Thing was so big it was about to eat our house too

I mean, you're just going to be busy for a while. Get chopping.

You're telling me. A large tree fell in the yard a month or so ago. Came just about 10' from hitting the house. It took me two days to chop it up, and haul it into the woods. I had to show the other trees what would happen if they fucked with me.

You're telling me. A large tree fell in the yard a month or so ago. Came just about 10' from hitting the house. It took me two days to chop it up, and haul it into the woods. I had to show the other trees what would happen if they fucked with me.

Sounds like more fun than we had. I'm in suburbia hell so we had to make sure it didn't leave our lot. Chopped branches off first and then took the trunk down in a few pieces.

Show em who's boss. Fuck em up Matt.

Sounds like more fun than we had. I'm in suburbia hell so we had to make sure it didn't leave our lot. Chopped branches off first and then took the trunk down in a few pieces.

Show em who's boss. Fuck em up Matt.

I mean, you probably know how fun yielding a chainsaw is.

Can you guys keep an eye out for that Teen Suicide cassette EP at your local shops? I went to a few and only found one in town and I promised it to Dom before I realized I wouldn't be able to find two.

I think cassettes are fucking stupid, but I'll keep an eye out. I honestly haven't seen to many cassettes, if at all, in my local shops. But if come across it I'll let you guys know. I think I'm hitting up my shop tomorrow or Monday anyway.

Outside of noise and some ambient artists, I agree... maybe some black metal.

I don't understand this pop punk on cassette craze that's going on... look at the cassette thread. Just, fuck.

I try to avoid the cassette subforum like the plague. nowhere else on this site makes me feel as old and out-of-touch as the cassette collective threads.

I mean, you probably know how fun yielding a chainsaw is.

I think cassettes are fucking stupid, but I'll keep an eye out. I honestly haven't seen to many cassettes, if at all, in my local shops. But if come across it I'll let you guys know. I think I'm hitting up my shop tomorrow or Monday anyway.

I generally don't dig it but it's the only way to get the songs. That's the only time I spring for tapes. They wouldn't be on the sale floor because it was a promo item, you'd have to ask at the register or something. Much appreciated though

Outside of noise and some ambient artists, I agree... maybe some black metal.

I don't understand this pop punk on cassette craze that's going on... look at the cassette thread. Just, fuck.

Noise is probably the only genre I could say 'yeah, ok, I can see that' with cassettes.

I'd rather not, since I'm in a good mood right now. Haha. What a joke.

I generally don't dig it but it's the only way to get the songs. That's the only time I spring for tapes. They wouldn't be on the sale floor because it was a promo item, you'd have to ask at the register or something. Much appreciated though

Send me a picture so I know what I'm looking for. Also, you should ask Jared cause Graywhale (my old local shop) are so good at this type of thing. They would special order me stuff, and hold me things they wouldn't normally hold for others.

Send me a picture so I know what I'm looking for. Also, you should ask Jared cause Graywhale (my old local shop) are so good at this type of thing. They would special order me stuff, and hold me things they wouldn't normally hold for others.

I'll send a picture and my order receipt in case they want proof I bought the album. Thanks <3

I'm not sure I'm liking this new Weezer. I can see it being a step back towards "classic" Weezer, but something about it is not clicking with me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic