It was only a single adult beverage. My friend pointed out that we have not had an alcoholic drink together since I turned 21, so we changed that. Since I've turned 21, I have only consumed like 3 alcoholic drinks? I'm not even averaging one drink a month.

I'm really bad at being an adult.

I am really tired though but my body was like NO 8 AM SOUNDS GREAT LETS GO. 

My brother's friend is here and sometimes she just stares at me while telling me all the things she likes about me/my things. 

It's really uncomfortable.

It's always the same things too. 

"I like your glasses. I like your phone case. I like your laptop. I like your hair. I like that shirt."

My brother's friend is here and sometimes she just stares at me while telling me all the things she likes about me/my things. 

It's really uncomfortable.

It's always the same things too. 

"I like your glasses. I like your phone case. I like your laptop. I like your hair. I like that shirt."

Awww she must look up to you!

So a little financial question. A month and half ago I recieved 2 credit memo in my bank account for 455 each. I've been sitting on it.

Eventually I realized that equal to 2 months of car payments. I've been thinking I recieved cause I was overcharged on my car loan. I've recieved some before on other loans but never that much.

So question should I just go ahead and spend some of it with no worries of it disappearing. Or continue sitting on it

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic