Whats a Kris Jenner?

Urban Dictionary:

A fame hungry control freak who wishes she was 25. Her fame hungry, talentless daughter's, (the Kardashians) take up the airwaves and poison the minds of children. Only concerned about $ and fame, even though she can't do shit.
Kris Jenner: OMG, those stupid Housewives are taking up my TV time. I NEED MONEY NOW.

urban dictionary:

a party of only girls (or at least 80% girls), where there is a substantial abundance of pussy.
The sorority was throwing a huge party inviting everybody. When Tony arrived, he soon found out that it was a total cat parade.

An exchange of semen during oral sex.

A guy ejaculates into his partner's mouth during oral sex, and then semen is passed back into the mouth of the guy who just ejaculated through kissing.

This can involve multiple partners, and the term can also be used when the guy who just came didn't know his partner was going to transfer his semen back to him.
Fred's girlfriend is giving him oral sex; she ejaculates and she gives him a big wet french kiss before she swallows. Fred's been snowballed!

Just a reminder, Snowballed was Logan's idea.

urban dictionary definition of me:

White on the outside, yellow on the inside. A whiter person who wants to be asian.
Guy 1: "Hey Steve, what're you up to?" 

Guy 2: "Nothing much, Jason. Just listening to my new JPop import CDs, making myself a light snack of rice and sashimi, reorganizing my Hello Kitty collection, stealing my neighbor's satellite feed to get TVJapan, looking through a few Honda and Nissan auto brochures, and talking with my girlfriend who's visiting her parents over in Hong Kong. Same ol', same ol." 

Guy 1: "Eh... that's kind of stupid." 

Guy 2: "Nani?! Baka yarou ja nai desu ne!!" 

Guy 1: "...What?" 

Guy 2: "Omoide aishiteiru genki desu ne!!" 

Guy 1: "Speak English, you pasty white cracker. Do you even know what the fuck you're saying?" 

Guy 2: "Sorry, sorry... I sometimes slip back into speaking Japanese when I'm angry." 

Guy 1: "You don't even fucking speak Japanese!" 

Guy 2: "What? Of course I do! It's a part of my heritage." 

Guy 1: "Your heritage? You're a fucking redheaded white guy who's lived in fucking Nebraska his entire life! Stop being such a fucking Egg and accept the fact that you aren't Asian, let alone Japanese." 

Guy 1: "Itadakimasu, you gaijin baka-chan." 

Guy 2: "Say that stupid shit again and I'll punch you in the throat."

An exchange of semen during oral sex.

A guy ejaculates into his partner's mouth during oral sex, and then semen is passed back into the mouth of the guy who just ejaculated through kissing.

This can involve multiple partners, and the term can also be used when the guy who just came didn't know his partner was going to transfer his semen back to him.

Fred's girlfriend is giving him oral sex; she ejaculates and she gives him a big wet french kiss before she swallows. Fred's been snowballed!

Just a reminder, Snowballed was Logan's idea.

Oh no no no no no that's not okay.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic