Press Any Record! Sweet.

Also my band didnt exactly have long songs and I'm pressing 2 eps. One is 16 min total one is 19 min. So I'm pressing them At 45 and he charges by minute on the record. So I end up paying not that much and also It comes with normal white sleeve and jacket

that still comes out to over $100 total. do you realize he is charging in euros, not USD? and do you realize you will have to press two 12" records due to the length of the songs you want to press?

that still comes out to over $100 total. do you realize he is charging in euros, not USD? and do you realize you will have to press two 12" records due to the length of the songs you want to press?

Yes I realize this. It's my birthday gift to myself. They're two seperate eps I would prefer them on 2 seperate discs anyway

Another one of these threads. :rolleyes:

If people are planning on pressing bootlegs please don't waste your time or money.

If you're really want to press your own band's material on vinyl....I wonder where there is a thread for that..... http://boards.vinylcollective.com/index.php?/topic/44769-the-how-to-press-a-record-thread/

Another one of these threads. :rolleyes:

If people are planning on pressing bootlegs please don't waste your time or money.

If you're really want to press your own band's material on vinyl....I wonder where there is a thread for that..... http://boards.vinylcollective.com/index.php?/topic/44769-the-how-to-press-a-record-thread/

If you're pressing (in this case cutting) a record that you don't intend on selling, nor would it sell. Pressing more than one of them is an even bigger waste of time AND Money.

This thread is now about getting Pokemon hardcore pressed. Please change the title and let's get the pre-order up.

/400 Charmander Orange

/200 Bulbasaur Green

/100 Squirtle Blue

/10 Missingno Silver w/ Rainbow Splatter (Friends Press)

Seriously though, Pokemon hardcore? That sounds awesome.

This thread is now about getting Pokemon hardcore pressed. Please change the title and let's get the pre-order up.

/400 Charmander Orange

/200 Bulbasaur Green

/100 Squirtle Blue

/10 Missingno Silver w/ Rainbow Splatter (Friends Press)

Seriously though, Pokemon hardcore? That sounds awesome.

That sounds horribly awesome. I mean that in the best way too.