My Chemical Romance Black Parade vinyl 10/30

I haven't seen this posted but My Chemical Romance is coming out 10/30 on vinyl in rwo different package forms.

I have not seen this for preorder anywhere else yet either.

Double Vinyl

http://www.vvinyl.com/vinyl/mychem1/default.asp

Deluxe Double Vinyl

http://www.vvinyl.com/vinyl/mychem2/default.asp

I always thought this album would be great on Vinyl.

Guest falloutcollapse

i can honestly say i've never been able to listen to more than the first 3 songs without stopping the cd. and i've tried around 10 times to finish it, but can't bring myself to it

Guest scriptedrain
I thought The Black Parada was ok. I only listened to it all the way through a few times. I'd be willing to pay $20 if they pressed their first album but not this one.

My feelings too. Once their second album faded in the mainstream, I was able to enjoy it more, too.

- Jeff

I like the first 2 albums quite a bit. There are parts of the latest that I enjoy, but overall it kind of falls flat and seems a bit to adventurous for the band at this point in their career.

I've like to own the first 2 on vinyl though and would consider picking up The Black Parade if it were priced a bit more realistically.

mcr is my girlfriend's favourite band.

sure,i think i will catch 1 for myself and the other one for her.

and i very doubt why it's very expensive.

virgil,can you bring this one to your store ?

i think this band has a different reputation where you live. which is cool i guess.

i don't know it's different or not,elephattttt.

she lived in london,uk for 3 years and just backed to thailnd last april.she ever saw their lives about 11-12 times.

yeah,she loves 'em and she stoked when i call her to tell they will press balck parade on vinyl format.

for me,i like three cheers more than black parade and it very surprise me if any label bring it back to press on vinyl....