anyone know where Epitaph/Kings Road gets their new mailers from?

flood

I need more LP mailers and the last batch we grabbed were fucking horrible to the point we didn't use them for shipping LPs in  they were so useless.

any more info on these mailers? we don't ship a lot of LPs out but I'd like to not have to cut and fashion my own mailer each time I do want to send one and actually protect it properly.

If you think these are great mailers (which they are), have you ever ordered from soundstagedirect? Those mailers are indestructable.

--

They're really good. Here's pictorial evidence. http://www.soundstagedirect.com/vinyl-record-packaging.shtml

I've also had good experiences with DeepDiscount the few times I ordered from them. People often complain about their customer service, maybe for good reason, but they ship the records well.

--

They're really good. Here's pictorial evidence. http://www.soundstagedirect.com/vinyl-record-packaging.shtml

I've also had good experiences with DeepDiscount the few times I ordered from them. People often complain about their customer service, maybe for good reason, but they ship the records well.

those are fucking awesome!

amazon uses them as well. Ordered My Girl a Lana Del Ray Record and was very impressed with the mailer.

Amazon fucked me a few weeks ago, I haven't received an LP in a huge box with packing bubbles since The Devil and God and they recently sent me Doggy Style in this massive box with parking bubbles and the jacket was beat to fuck!