FS: Beanie Babies

dreamover

what about for pogs?

When I went home for Christmas, my dad pulled out a huge tube filled with my old pots (3-400 or so) and asked him if I still wanted them. They will stay in storage until the day comes where they have tremendous value or when they will be played with by my kids and everyone in their school will have no idea what they are.

I still have a ton of Pogs that I found while cleaning out a closet.  I also have a ton of slammers, but my friend and I glued all those together to make an ULTIMATE SLAMMER! The kid in me loved it, but the adult in me just sees a colorful, long, skinny dildo

this is weird.

I was into collecting Beanie Babies and WWF at the same time, and I would make my beanies wrestle; imitating the matches I was watching. Being 10 was awesome.

And those power ranger zords were the shit! I volunteered them to be sold in a garage sale though, when my parents were on the brink of filing bankruptcy. Being 10 was rough.