Ok, so Turnstiles and half a dozen of his buds are meeting at Broadway at 4 AM. Seems like everyone else is going to Milwaukee. What time are you Milwaukee folks thinking about showing up? I'm thinking like 7, unless those of you with past experience can tell me why that's way too late.

Ok, so Turnstiles and half a dozen of his buds are meeting at Broadway at 4 AM. Seems like everyone else is going to Milwaukee. What time are you Milwaukee folks thinking about showing up? I'm thinking like 7, unless those of you with past experience can tell me why that's way too late.

I have no idea about the Milwaukee location, but the line starts to build up by 7am at broadway. like 25 or so people last year around 7am.

I was going to shoot for Milwaukee at 6am. That's what time I got there last year and I was third in line. I'm still down for bringing coffee if anyone else wants to bring stuff too.

if everyone is in line i have no problem taking a breakfast order and picking it up as long as i can find something vegan and get back in line.

I'd be fine with 6, bringing some coffee and stuff, and holding a spot for Nick's additional food arrival. I'd imagine we'll find a few more places open at 6, compared to 4.

well, i was just thinking everyone bring a different breakfast item to share with the group... keep it simple. dreamover, do you want to bring the vegan goods? let me know if i'm missing anyone, also let me know what you want to bring, and i'll keep this list updated

Official VC Chicago Reckless Records Milwaukee Ave RSD 2013 Breakfast Meetup

Saturday 4/20, 6:00am or after

Milwaukee Ave Reckless

mikeytags - Mike - coffee/cups/milk/sugar/etc 

dreamover - Nick - vegan treats
kriss - Kriss - bananas AND fruit  ;)
maxnadz - ?
bgdesign - Bill - fruit
smailtronic - Mike - donuts

update #1 - let's get some real names up in here. sorry, i don't know any of y'all yet...
update #2 - does someone want to attempt to bring some tunes to play while we wait? That could be a cool idea...
update #3 - hobo defense mechanisms recommended