It's less than 20 minutes walking from P-Rex to Reckless. I'll be to Reckless by 8:00. Mike and I were talking about it when he was over earlier and I mentioned that maybe we do a barter for the two stores. If any of us go to P-Rex, we'll have everyone's lists in the event we see something and in trade, the Reckless folks can hold some spots in line.

I'm going to be in chicago either end of may or beginning of june for my roommates birthday. If no one hangs out with me this time I'll be very upset. VERY upset

I'm only after a few things this year. I don't think any are going to be hard to get or they'll be available later.

Message me if you are dire for something not below and I'll help you out.

Deftones Live: Volume 1 - Selections from Adrenaline

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory

Phish Lawn - Boy Deluxe

Soundtrack - Dazed and Confused

Mad Season - Above (expanded edition vinyl)

Blind Melon - Blind Melon + Sipping Time EP

At the Drive-In- ROC

Chicago VC RSD-eve meetup!

So we've been trying to form a VC Chicago meetup for years. What do you guys think about doing an RSD-eve meetup? I was talking to Mike (smailtronic) about getting some food and beers at Revolution Brew Pub near logan square. Around 7/8 on friday?

http://revbrew.com/brewpub

Would be cool to see everyone before meeting up saturday morning. let us know if you're down!

Chicago VC RSD-eve meetup!

So we've been trying to form a VC Chicago meetup for years. What do you guys think about doing an RSD-eve meetup? I was talking to Mike (smailtronic) about getting some food and beers at Revolution Brew Pub near logan square. Around 7/8 on friday?

http://revbrew.com/brewpub

Would be cool to see everyone before meeting up saturday morning. let us know if you're down!

Quoting since it ended up on the last page.

So the gingerman tavern is having shows now booked through the metro? I see they have tim barry and masked intruder already booked.

Yeah, just started showing up todayish. The MI date is the kickoff to the Red Scare tour, and Tim Barry's site links you to Red Scare to buy tickets for his show. So I'd guess Toby has something to do with it too.