PO: Coheed and Cambria - Afterman: Descension

Actually leaked yesterday morning in 160. Is there a higher quality version yet? As eager as I am to conclude the "album" and hear how they wrap it up, I think I can wait for a good rip.

the version i heard doesn't sound quite up to par, so i'm assuming theres only low quality floating around right now.

also the material feels very meh compared to the last one.

but i said the same thing about ascension and ended up loving it after a week, so...

the version i heard doesn't sound quite up to par, so i'm assuming theres only low quality floating around right now.

also the material feels very meh compared to the last one.

but i said the same thing about ascension and ended up loving it after a week, so...

Yeah, Ascension didn't sound so good to me the first time through, either. Now it's my number two.

• 2 weeks later...

http://modlife.com/coheedandcambria/descensionvinyl

Purple Vinyl up on the Modlife site, this makes 5 colors now with Turquoise, Purple, Pic Disc, Deluxe Boxset with Gold/Silver and whatever the EU pressing ends up being (assuming it's different like Ascension was)

Any word on tour variants of either album? 

I will be at the DC shows next week so if I see anything I'll let everyone know if we do not hear before then.

Only thing so far is Travis's new Davenport Cabinet album Our Machine will be on vinyl on the tour, they said it would be available online aswell but I don't know if they meant after the tour or what since they haven't gone up anywhere yet.