Attn: My Hardcore Brethren

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw Fury, Forced Order and Soul Search, and all of which were awesome. I was able to pick up some out of print tapes and 7"s too from the distro guy touring with Fury. Fury has promo tapes on sale with them with 3 new songs from the 7" coming out on Triple B, and they all sound so cool.

• 1 month later...

When I think of bands similar to yours I think of Asking Alexandria and Black Veil Brides, then I just lump it all into scene kid music. 

But regardless of that I think the main view of hardcore in this thread is stuff like this: 

I'd just like to say thanks for turning me on to these guys, I ordered their Mob Justice LP a few days ago and got it today, and I'm loving it.  Got a Voice of Addiction CD and empty Rotting Out LP sleeve in my package as well for some reason, so if anyone wants to pay postage I'll send it to ya. :P

I'd just like to say thanks for turning me on to these guys, I ordered their Mob Justice LP a few days ago and got it today, and I'm loving it.  Got a Voice of Addiction CD and empty Rotting Out LP sleeve in my package as well for some reason, so if anyone wants to pay postage I'll send it to ya. :P

No problem yo! Personally I like the recordings off the demo way more than the LP

Haven't heard much from The Rival Mob I was just thinking about them the other day. Any word on shows or any new material?

Nah I haven't heard anything, Boston Stranglers coming to play on the West Coast tho so that's tight

• 4 weeks later...

We just released DOWN IN IT's new cassette.  HC from Wilmington, NC.

Wilmington, NC's Down In It have been killing it all year. We are pumped to be releasing their stellar DEMO and their newest EP 32.3.1 on cassette. We are making plans for another project with them later this year. Vegan straight edge hardcore done right. Limited to 100 on coma blue cassettes.

http://bittermelodyrecords.limitedrun.com/products/543712-down-in-it-32-3-1-demo-cassette

Give both recordings a listen/download here: downinit.bandcamp.com

A side (32.3.1 EP):

Re(a)ligion
Coma Blue
Outro

B side (DEMO):

A New Sun, Unrelenting
1 in 6
Pseudo Antipathy

Give both recordings a listen/download here: downinit.bandcamp.com

A side (32.3.1 EP):

Re(a)ligion
Coma Blue
Outro

B side (DEMO):

A New Sun, Unrelenting
1 in 6
Pseudo Antipathy

https://katorgaworks.bandcamp.com/album/learning-to-die-lp

This is one of my favorite albums that I've listened to recently. It took me a few listens to really get into it, but now that it's sticking I've been feeling it hard. Kinda like if Minor Threat sounded more like Rush. Or maybe not, I dunno, I might be a little off there. But I mean, this is definitely a hardcore album but the guitar playing doesn't sound like any sort of hardcore I've heard. Yeah. I'm not a music reviewer, but I could be a dope hype man. Just listen to this, ya knuckleheads.