Attn: My Hardcore Brethren

Perspex flesh from England are awesome - Ringworm meets Rudimentary Peni. This record should be released soon (can download now) and they will be on tour in the US in a few weeks.

http://perspexflesh.bandcamp.com/

Another excellent UK band is Mob Rules. Their new record has a big  B'last / late Black Flag feel.

http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/swingdancekiddo/MobRulesQCHQ012NeedlesPricksandGoads.mp3

• 4 weeks later...

Considering going on whatever day Chokehold plays. Depends on the rest of the lineup that day though.

I was talking about this with a friend today. I could live with their not being SXE. But not being Vegan? I mean this was at the core of who they were as a band, will they not be playing Burning Bridges? This one doesn't make sense as much as I love Chokehold. I saw them a couple times, I'll keep the memories.

Now, Snapcase - that is worthwhile as all hell. I saw the reunion in Brooklyn in 2007(?) and they destroyed it. That band was always super tight and nothing changed at that time. 

I think last year's TIHC lineup was far better. Pretty bummed that Blacklisted isn't on the bill.

Blacklisted and Cold World too.  Kinda strange not having both of them, but I wouldn't say last year was far better.  

Top-bottom I think this year looks like one of the best. A couple perennials left out, but hardly any duds.

I was talking about this with a friend today. I could live with their not being SXE. But not being Vegan? I mean this was at the core of who they were as a band, will they not be playing Burning Bridges? This one doesn't make sense as much as I love Chokehold. I saw them a couple times, I'll keep the memories.

Now, Snapcase - that is worthwhile as all hell. I saw the reunion in Brooklyn in 2007(?) and they destroyed it. That band was always super tight and nothing changed at that time. 

I get what you are saying. I'd still have a good time seeing them though. They broke up before I started going to shows the first time around.

I'd be stoked to see Snapcase and Morning Again too!