Tenacious D 12th Anniversary Self Titled 2LP Repress

throck

My download didn't include the bonus song.  Did anyone else's?

Still haven't picked up my copy but WTF?! They changed the release date, then started selling the LP at shows a month ago, followed by the download code not working and now no bonus track? How is this possible? I thought the D were more professional but sounds like the whole release has been mis-handled from the start (why release a 12th Anniversary edition to begin with?! why not save it for RSD?!)

The download code has been a nightmare. Most of the time it doesn't work at all.

The few times it works, instead of offering you a download of this album (w/ bonus track), it offers you a download of Rize of the Fenix.

WTF?!?

I've been going back and forth with customer service for days and they've been NO help.

Those of us who bought this record need to band together and cause a ruckus or else we're never going to get our bonus track.

The few times it works, instead of offering you a download of this album (w/ bonus track), it offers you a download of Rize of the Fenix.

WTF?!?

I've been going back and forth with customer service for days and they've been NO help.

instead of just giving me a new download code, they asked me, "what was your download code?" i gave it to them and they never responded. assholes.

I have contacted them a bunch of times now. First I couldn't download anything at all. They wrote back to me and said all set, but I was only able to download Rize of the Fenix. So I wrote again, and they told me they fixed it and again it was all set. Again, all I could download was Rize. So I wrote again, this time attaching pictures of the vinyl cover, sticker on front, and the download card. They wrote back and said:

I am sorry, but I do not have an answer for you. I have escalated this ticket and will email you as soon as I know more. I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

So I have also gotten nowhere.

It's a Chris Bellman cut, pressed at either Pallas or Record Industry. It sounds great. Really great. But is it Tenacious D. How badly do you need an audiophile version of this album? 

Lil bit cheaper here.

http://www.oldies.com/product-view/29809V.html

Now fly with me, fly!

Was given a new code today which did finally grant me access to "Tenacious D" instead of "Rize of the Fenix," but there is still no bonus song.

So now that they've fixed the download codes to grant you access to the correct album and yet the album does NOT have a bonus song, does that mean there will never be a bonus song?

Got the same thing. Wrote back to them and told them they were getting closer......