Kevin Devine LP7 & LP8 Kickstarter

Yeah, I'm totally fine with getting the 3 LPs for $75ppd. I don't care that much about a shirt or CDs, and I already have a signed KD print. Plus, didn't he say the 'bootleg' LP was only available in the Kickstarter? I could be totally wrong. I just remember it for some reason.

Euro Press up at Big Scary Monsters: http://bsmrocks.bigcartel.com/

The bundle came out to $50 shipped

Bubblegum: Green Glitter 100, Black 200

Bulldozer: Purple Glitter 100, Black 200

FYI BSM has pressed Kevin Devine LPs for Europe before. They have had problems with their mailorder in the past but they put out some great stuff and I think they have started to sort it out. The last Minus The Bear LP they pressed sounds phenomenal on my turntable.

...GO!

I may be missing something, but is there any songs streaming from Bubblegum? I like the acoustic track but I'm keen to hear some full band stuff. Never really checked him out before but I like the second Bad Books full length. Any other full band albums I should have a look at?

I may be missing something, but is there any songs streaming from Bubblegum? I like the acoustic track but I'm keen to hear some full band stuff. Never really checked him out before but I like the second Bad Books full length. Any other full band albums I should have a look at?

Private First Class is streaming from Bubblegum.

Check out KD's last 4 albums. You may possibly be into his former band Miracle of 86, too.

http://absolutepunk.net/artists/showlink.php?l=2432

I bought both variants from BSM. Which now means I will own every variant of all of KD's albums. If I go broke this collection will have put me there. But KD is KD.

Shipping rates on the uk releases are the only reason I didn't bother with a full variant collection.

I'm a traveling the eu and miracle of 86 away from a complete collection of releases.

Shipping rates on the uk releases are the only reason I didn't bother with a full variant collection.

I'm a traveling the eu and miracle of 86 away from a complete collection of releases.

The only two pieces I am missing are the Delusion Teenage Unity Handmade cover 7" and the Delusion Blue Stages 7". I haven't seen those in a couple oh years on ebay so probably won't ever complete it.

The only two pieces I am missing are the Delusion Teenage Unity Handmade cover 7" and the Delusion Blue Stages 7". I haven't seen those in a couple oh years on ebay so probably won't ever complete it.

I gave away my last 10 handmade covers about a year ago to people who bought any of the old records from me. I think we did 25 only 20 or so made it out there. They mostly went to all out friends. Same thing with stages on blue. There where 100 blue and either 200 or 300 on black. They mostly all went to people who came and saw delusion on Staten Island in the mid to late 90's so most of them are probably in people's basements who could care less about the music and got them more because they where friends. Wish I could help you out but I am down to one copy of those. All I have left is like 8 reg teenage unity and 500 render useless splits haha