PO: Paramore - Paramore (Self-Titled)

gmoney

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like no matter what I'm gonna be kicking myself for not buying the boxset or for buying the hottopic pressing.

Thats why I get myself the HT one and my gf the boxset. Than I will move in with her and over time add her vinyl to "our" collection which is mine yet me getting her albums still seems like a good gesture. 

Thats why I get myself the HT one and my gf the boxset. Than I will move in with her and over time add her vinyl to "our" collection which is mine yet me getting her albums still seems like a good gesture. 

That is pure genius. Me and my best friend did that with a Nirvana album, I got the clear edition and she got the 180 gram.

That is pure genius. Me and my best friend did that with a Nirvana album, I got the clear edition and she got the 180 gram.

Women like gifts and I like records. My gf likes getting records and even if they technically are for "both of us" she feels as if its a gift. To be fair I am not heartless and I do seriously get these things as gifts for her but does make it easier to choose between variants or build a strong collection. I think at the end of the day she is glad I get the amounts records I do just cause we can both enjoy them.

• 4 weeks later...