Screeching Weasel - How To Make Enemies... LP up at Recess

hickey

I was in Chicago that weekend and really wanted to go see 'em, but Sunday night was sold out.  And we had to leave Monday.  Sucked.  Show highlights?

Was a great show. The Queers played everything you could ask for, was a really awesome setlist. Screeching Weasel (Well.. Ben Weasel and the new band) was good too. It was their (Ben's) 27th anniversary.  Of course the music would stop, and he would talk for a bit. Usually talking shit about the old band members lol. 

Edit: Oh, and I forgot. The Manges opened up for them. They were pretty good as well, I had heard them before, but never seen them live.

Edit 2: And they did some pretty awesome prints for the show.

http://imgur.com/0LRwb21

give people another reason to re-buy same album probably.

they used basically the same art on the Asian Man CDs.

but, i would also not be surprised if Lookout had lost the art and whatever files they had could not be blown up for LP package.

that guy does cool art. they should've done posters of it to include.

ohhh diggin the artwork! pickin this up even tho i have a hard time supporting ben weasel nowadays

wonder if its 500 each color like all the other ones

anyone get a paypal error? keep on getting errors and I cant contact Todd through the webiste either. SMTP server is down

ughh this site needs some work man...

Was a great show. The Queers played everything you could ask for, was a really awesome setlist. Screeching Weasel (Well.. Ben Weasel and the new band) was good too. It was their (Ben's) 27th anniversary.  Of course the music would stop, and he would talk for a bit. Usually talking shit about the old band members lol. 

Edit: Oh, and I forgot. The Manges opened up for them. They were pretty good as well, I had heard them before, but never seen them live.

Edit 2: And they did some pretty awesome prints for the show.

http://imgur.com/0LRwb21

Cool.  Wish I could've been there.