The Official Horror Thread

Rip

Saw The Green Inferno last night. The acting was sub-par, but that's to be expected from an Eli Roth film at this point, but the gore and effects were great. Plus the film just looked beautiful.

It was a cool experience seeing an Eli Roth film in theaters again. It's been way too long.

Dear Eli Roth,

Don't put your wife in your film as the lead unless she can carry it!

Love,

Eli not Roth.

can anyone vouch for high tension? it looks promising, but i need to prioritize.

It's fucking awesome. One of the better horror films of the last decade. But many hated the finale, which I won't give away. & if you do watch it, do yourself a favor & watch the unrated cut in the original French language. Only way to see it.

It's fucking awesome. One of the better horror films of the last decade. But many hated the finale, which I won't give away. & if you do watch it, do yourself a favor & watch the unrated cut in the original French language. Only way to see it.

Two thumbs way up to high tension!

I also back this hard. Remember seeing it in the theater

I began my October horrorthon with the 80's classic, The Monster Squad

Started tonight with House of the Devil. A lot slower than I remember it, but goddamn that ending is awesome.

JOIN US

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/106394-vcs-30-days-of-fright-film-festival-ii/page-21

The lady and I have been doing a movie a night since the first day of fall, alternating between seen and unseen every night.

Most of our "unseens" have been very disappointing thus far (Inner Demons, Shark Week, They, Curse of Chucky)...I'm confident we'll start picking some winners soon! lol

• Rip changed the title to The Official Horror Thread