PO: Desaparecidos - Anonymous/The Left Is Right 7"

I think they charge 10 bucks because they know we will pay it. But interesting that they charged the same as the first one which I guess writing your name with a sharpie was suppose to justify the price, but now their just not going to sugar coat the fact that they are charging you $10 for just a 7". With all that said, ordered!!!

I think they charge 10 bucks because they know we will pay it. But interesting that they charged the same as the first one which I guess writing your name with a sharpie was suppose to justify the price, but now their just not going to sugar coat the fact that they are charging you $10 for just a 7". With all that said, ordered!!!

Considering Desaparecidos' message, that's kind of f'd up.

Considering Desaparecidos' message, that's kind of f'd up.

I just poorly stated what I trying to say, basically that $10 is a lot for a 7", I think we all agree on that. But being familiar with Conor and Desaparecidos message I am fine paying that much to support them and their touring.

USPS also doubled the price of a 7"

GET YOUR ANGRY MOB GEAR READY! ITS TIME TO LYNCH MAILMEN! 

....starting with the asshole who balls up all my bills and magazines into a megaclusterfuck of rips and tears. I don't know much about him, but he loves to talk on his bluetooth really loud when I'm outside detailing my Jeep and he says "ppppspppp nah muh nigga" everytime I see him talking.

Did the postage hike really affect Media mail that much? I got a message from a guy I bought a record from on Discogs trying to justify $6 shipping on a single LP by reminding me that USPS recently upped their postage costs.

It only really effects international shipping. I think US rates were raised by a few pennies, if it even increased at all.

• 1 month later...

Maaaaan! I just got this order update -

Dear Anonymous/The Left is Right Pre-Order Customers,

We promised an update on the expected ship date for these singles in mid-March, and this is that update.

The seven-inches are due in our office in about four weeks, and should ship out beginning the third week of April.

You will receive an email (with tracking information) once your order is preparing to ship.

Thank you for your support!

Desaparecidos Webstore