So the questions is...will the labels on the repress list the songs correctly?

God I hope so. They should. 

Any guesses as to when this might be available to purchase? I want to make sure I have funds for this...I would be so sad if I missed this AGAIN! 

(I know the post says Mid-March...but I'm just trying to make sure I have funds for it when it goes up...)

We're still working all that out, but we should be on schedule to have these up for sale within a few weeks. I'll give all you guys a heads up beforehand.

Will all the webstores be selling each of the variants or will each store get a different color?

Just trying to plan ahead with buying other records. Collective Confusion has the Mansions/John Nolan split I want and if all the stores are going to stock up with all three variants, I'll wait to buy them together. Cut down on shipping n stuff.

Will all the webstores be selling each of the variants or will each store get a different color?

Just trying to plan ahead with buying other records. Collective Confusion has the Mansions/John Nolan split I want and if all the stores are going to stock up with all three variants, I'll wait to buy them together. Cut down on shipping n stuff.

Collective Confusion will definitely have all three variants. Thunderbeard/Red Beard should have some bundles and their variant as well.

I got a shipping notification from UPS yesterday from the plant. I don't think The Bothers test presses weigh 258 pounds... so let's say these are on the way.

Idk man didn't you say you were pressing the brothers record on 11680 gram vinyl. 

That's right I'm so committed to my sarcasm that I did the math, don't judge me.

Idk man didn't you say you were pressing the brothers record on 11680 gram vinyl. 

That's right I'm so committed to my sarcasm that I did the math, don't judge me.

NERD ALERT

Also - I think I might toss The Bothers PO up with these. They won't be ready to ship with Cassino but if you add one to your order I'll ship it out for free when they're ready.

Records are in, jackets are still on the way. I got home late from work last night so the last thing I wanted to do was crack open a dozen or so boxes to take pictures, but here's a few quick shots:

http--,,--//photo.jpg

Also, based on the few boxes I opened it appears that there was a mixup and instead of the random mix we got solid black, which I actually think looks pretty slick with the new center labels.

photo1.jpg

For the cream variant, there's a pretty wide range of colors... this one is a little more orange-y. The bulk of them are more skin toned, which is what we were going for.

photo3.jpg

They sound fantastic, just like the first press. Once the jackets come in, I'll have some good pictures taken and then these will be on sale early next week. Monkey Boy Records will handle the Euro/UK distro.