Yeah, got my tracking from Paypal.

2:47pm, not likely to get a signed jacket. BUT let the record show that I Liked collective confusion on Facebook long before there was a chance of getting a free Cassino record!

Well thanks for that! And you're not totally out of the running for the special jacket yet. I have some tricks up my sleeve.

I have changed my mind, after missing out on Copeland today, I simply can't deal with the heartbreak of missing this as well...could anyone here pick me up a copy or maybe one of you generous label runners can hold one for me...I literally get paid in Thursday morning at 3AM and could order/pay then?

Also, don't let the low post count fool you, I had a pretty active account on the old boards that for some reason did not transfer over so yeah...

I have changed my mind, after missing out on Copeland today, I simply can't deal with the heartbreak of missing this as well...could anyone here pick me up a copy or maybe one of you generous label runners can hold one for me...I literally get paid in Thursday morning at 3AM and could order/pay then?

Also, don't let the low post count fool you, I had a pretty active account on the old boards that for some reason did not transfer over so yeah...

I got you covered, man. Just let me know which variant(s).

OK so once I get home tonight I'm going to try and pack up as many of these as I physically can and get them out tomorrow.

Please be patient... this is a one man operation.

I ordered it on green one minute ago.  And if it's not in my hands by the time I wake up tomorrow, I'm filing a Paypal claim.  Get on your shit Mike.

I ordered around 10:45 am yesterday and got tracking at 3:01 this morning.

That is weird. I was definitely not up at 3:01 sending out tracking info.

Update:

60 or so orders were dropped off this morning. I broke two tote bags, one on the subway and one in the crosswalk on 34th st getting them to the post office... so don't say I never did anything for you guys!

That is weird. I was definitely not up at 3:01 sending out tracking info.

Update:

60 or so orders were dropped off this morning. I broke two tote bags, one on the subway and one in the crosswalk on 34th st getting them to the post office... so don't say I never did anything for you guys!

Yea, I thought it was weird too.  Oh well either way it's coming and I can't wait to listen to it.

Yea, I thought it was weird too.  Oh well either way it's coming and I can't wait to listen to it.

weird. same thing happened to me too. ordered at like 9:50am yesterday and got tracking at 3am last night. 

maybe it's a middle-of-the-night sign that ours should get signed jackets haha.

seriously can't wait to spin this. especially since i spent my last dollars on these instead of some much-needed cold medicine. lol. priorities!