That is weird. I was definitely not up at 3:01 sending out tracking info.

Update:

60 or so orders were dropped off this morning. I broke two tote bags, one on the subway and one in the crosswalk on 34th st getting them to the post office... so don't say I never did anything for you guys!

A friend of mine ordered about the same time as I did, maybe a minute earlier and got his tracking info at 3 A.M. too.

Here I am over 24hrs later and haven't received mine. This is is either a great sign or a terrible one. Any idea which?

Sorry about your bags Mike!

Nick Torres claims a vinyl pressing of, 'Sounds of Salvation' isn't going to happen due to not having the original artwork or the master tracks.

Hmmm...

http://modern-vinyl.com/2012/05/13/cassinos-kingprince-now-on-sale/

Both of these things are technically true. I'll leave it at that.

Nick Torres claims a vinyl pressing of, 'Sounds of Salvation' isn't going to happen due to not having the original artwork or the master tracks.

Hmmm...

http://modern-vinyl.com/2012/05/13/cassinos-kingprince-now-on-sale/

the biggest thing i took from that interview is that Nick states earlier that he is a not a vinyl guy, yet whoever interviewed him asks him later on "Are you active in the vinyl world in terms of collecting? And if so, what are some of your prized possessions?"

please go on.

Nick personally doesn't have that stuff.. that's pretty much the long and the short of it ha. But they are out there.

INVENTORY UPDATE FOR MY STORE:

We're all sold out of the Cream variant. A few more should become available once I get finished packing up all the orders and they all arrive safely... you know the drill. I'll let you guys know before I put them up.

Less than 20 each of the TBR Edition and the WMR editions are left.

It's dissappointing reading the Modern Vinyl interview to hear his take on getting it pressed. I mean, count me in for NEW Cassino getting pressed. But also I'm a fan of consistency and it would irk me to have a hole in their vinyl discography. Especially with that hole being arguably their best album, as shamrock said. Also, the pre SoS demos have so much feeling and for me would be well worth owning on physical. Still among the most played songs in my iTunes library.

It's dissappointing reading the Modern Vinyl interview to hear his take on getting it pressed. I mean, count me in for NEW Cassino getting pressed. But also I'm a fan of consistency and it would irk me to have a hole in their vinyl discography. Especially with that hole being arguably their best album, as shamrock said. Also, the pre SoS demos have so much feeling and for me would be well worth owning on physical. Still among the most played songs in my iTunes library.

This about sums it up for me, as well.

Don't worry guys, I'm going to push for it.

13 green, 15 black left. There will be a few more of each variant released once all of the initial orders get sent out - but I don't know how many. So don't rely on more copies being available if you're waiting to pick this up.

This about sums it up for me, as well.

Add me to this list as well. Managed to order Kingprince in cream and super anxious to get it! I really connected with SoS when it first came out, and I know I'd personally be beyond thrilled to see it pressed

Dropped another 20 off this morning. If you ordered before last night at 6:30, it's either on the way or will be picked up by the nice, jolly post man tomorrow. Today's orders will also get packed up tonight and handed off tomorrow.

11 black, 11 green left in this first batch.

Dropped another 20 off this morning. If you ordered before last night at 6:30, it's either on the way or will be picked up by the nice, jolly post man tomorrow. Today's orders will also get packed up tonight and handed off tomorrow.  11 black, 11 green left in this first batch.

Still haven't received tracking info. I've been burned twice this week between the postal service on a Dine Alone purchase and an error by Victory.

I know delayed tracking is supposed to mean special jackets and signatures but 48 hours later and I'm beginning to develop a complex. When should I expect tracking info before drawing my own grim conclusions?

Still haven't received tracking info. I've been burned twice this week between the postal service on a Dine Alone purchase and an error by Victory.

I know delayed tracking is supposed to mean special jackets and signatures but 48 hours later and I'm beginning to develop a complex. When should I expect tracking info before drawing my own grim conclusions?

Nothing has been lost. These are getting shipped out in the order you guys paid... if you're super anxious email me and I'll tell you whether or not you got the special jacket.

EDIT: Except international orders. I haven't gotten going on those yet - will do them tonight.

Nothing has been lost. These are getting shipped out in the order you guys paid... if you're super anxious email me and I'll tell you whether or not you got the special jacket.

EDIT: Except international orders. I haven't gotten going on those yet - will do them tonight.

Thanks so much, Mike.

Hope I didn't come across as rude or impatient. I re-read my post and realized it could be taken the wrong way lol.

Sounds like a lot of people knew well enough to order before 10 A.M.!! And here I am thinking I was so clever.