Thanks so much, Mike.

Hope I didn't come across as rude or impatient. I re-read my post and realized it could be taken the wrong way lol.

Sounds like a lot of people knew well enough to order before 10 A.M.!! And here I am thinking I was so clever.

Didn't come off as rude at all, no worries.

OH MY GOD LIAM GALLAGHER* BOUGHT A COPY, I FINALLY MADE IT

Hey man I jist got an email from paypal saying order was cancelled and will not ship. Order# 3526548068163556

*from Minnesota

It will, the shipping label just didn't print properly. Working on fixing it now. You'll get a new tracking #... still heading out tomorrow.

What?!?! You claim cream is sold out but you still have copies?!?!?!?!

Love this guy. 

Alright boys and girls - barring human error (or winning a special jacket), all of your your orders are out. USPS just picked up the last 40 or so. 

EDIT: Except for the orders that came in this morning. Just saw those... they'll be out Monday.

Thunderbeard orders will go out next week (waiting on records from Mike, but they are en route).

Also, I just added some shirts to the Thunderbeard store, and I have some copies of Cassino on black, as well as a few of the bundles left.

So go buy them up!

www.thunderbeardrecords.com

Yes, you heard this correctly - THUNDERBEARD STILL HAD BUNDLES THAT MEANS HE STILL HAS COPIES OF THE CREAM VARIANT AVAILABLE GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN GO GO GO