Are the cream officially sold out?

You can still get it in a bundle from Thunderbeard.

Single copies - for now, yeah. But I'm holding back some copies to make sure everything is cool with shipping. Once there are no problems I'll put the last few remaining copies up. I'm working on some goodies for RSD so I might hold off on putting them up in the store until then.

You guys will know first what I decide to do with them.

I wish I could get all this stuff...

But some pressing plant screwed up my tests...

If it's any consolation, I don't even have 1/4 of those variants... haha.

All I have left from the first press is 1 clear blue copy, a test and 1-2 extra green jackets. And I'm pretty sure everything but the clear blue copy will go out randomly on RSD.

Welp. My bundle was shipped to the wrong address, I don't know how PayPal always screws me over with that. My paying address is different than my shipping address, and lately a few records I've bought have been sent to the paying address rather than the shipping one.  Oh well.

Email me if I can help you out. Where did it go to? 

Email me if I can help you out. Where did it go to? 

I ordered from Thunderbeard, not sure if that makes it any difference.

As far as I remember, I had a record sent to my old address shortly after I moved (I ordered it in Oct. 2012, and moved in January... American Dream just took forever to send it, and I emailed him on an address change but it was still sent to that address), and it ended up getting forwarded to my latest address.

I recently purchased from Hot Topic, and it was again sent to that old address... it's been a couple weeks and I haven't received it yet, but the USPS thing says "undeliverable at address" so I assume they'll end up rerouting it to my house in a couple weeks... and now THIS one has the same issue.  I guess I'm typing in the shipping address in the wrong spot, the billing address in the wrong spot.

Basically, this could have all been avoided if I was just not so lazy and actually updated my billing address within the past 3 months!  I assume I'll receive the record eventually.