Whiney Lame Birthday Thread

Hey gang. i dunno about you guys. but i've always done it big for my birthday in the past. like, take 4 days off of work, hit a show one night, go clubbing the next, round it off with a nice house party kind of big. I love birthdays.

Well, tomorrow is my birthday.

Was suppose to go to the bars last night with a group of 4 friends. 2 of them were sick and cancelled. I said alright, i gotta go to a funeral tomorrow morning anyway. maybe it's for the best i stay in for the night.

today. go to the funeral of former secret lover's mother. was surprisingly not uncomfortable. did what i had to do. come home and nap. was suppose to wait for best friend for fucking everrrr yallllllz to finish her hair appointment, and then we'd find something to do or somewhere to go. didn't really plan it out. talking to her right now, she's been up since 5am feels really sleepy, we don't even know what we're doing etc etc. looks like i'm not going out tonight either or seeing my bffs :(

wahhhhhh!!!!!!! my birthday weekend isn't going as planned! i just wanna get drunk and celebrate and have all of the good times!

tomorrow could be the saving grace. going to the city to see my sister, have drinks, shoot pool, nothing too wild. got work on Monday.

sigh...

so anyway guys, tell me about your worst birthday ever?

first of all, happy birthday!

second, I feel your pain. I've had my last 3 birthdays ruined by my drunk friends being assholes. There was a fist fight on my 21st, a fight that caused two of my friends to not talk for over a year and a half on my 22nd... and my friend got a DUI and spent the night in jail on my 23rd. Picked her up from the police station and paid bail on my actual birthday. I'm scared what my 24th will bring.

Happy birthday!

Im with u. I havent done anything for my bday in years. This one being the worst. It was a basically "sixteen candles" except there was no jake ryan making a special evening to make up for everything else. My family even forgot. 

this year i'm going big. i'm leaving this town. just a bag of clothes and my guitar. i'll feel like Joe Buck, except without the horrible costume, height, and acceptance of being a male prostitute. 

GO BILLS!!!!

Oh that blows' if you were in jacksonville, drinks would be bought.

I'm lame with my birthdays, after seeing friends constantly letting me down on it I kinda just gave up with it by 25. Last few years for me have been getting really stoned and buying really expensive food and maybe catching a show or a game. This year I'm pretty sure I wasted an 8th while failing at making cannabutter

you need WAY more than that.

use at least a half o for a batch of brownies.

just buy cheap mexi dirt crap, no need to waste the good stuff.

I know, it was more of a failed experiment at making a very small amount late at night bc i was bored and it was my birthday. Can't find regs anymore either unless I ask my mom and that's a hassle all on its own.

Happy birthday!

Im with u. I havent done anything for my bday in years. This one being the worst. It was a basically "sixteen candles" except there was no jake ryan making a special evening to make up for everything else. My family even forgot. 

this year i'm going big. i'm leaving this town. just a bag of clothes and my guitar. i'll feel like Joe Buck, except without the horrible costume, height, and acceptance of being a male prostitute. 

GO BILLS!!!!

god dammit you are a radstar... which is a rad rockstar.

anyway, thanks for all the sweet tender birthday lovin guys. i appreciate it. :)

last night actually turned out pretty ok. a lot of my nights out lately have... as ronnie said, been ruined by some dumb girl. or by some drama bomb going off in my immediate vicinity.

so last night i said mannnnnnn fuck dem. fuck dat group of people. i drove up to DC to reconnect with a couple of chums.

turns out, homeboy had just gotten into vinyl!!!! had crates filled with records laying around his apartment. my night consisted of drinking cheap wine, listening to records, discussing new bands/albums, discussing represses we're stoked about (i did mention VC a couple of times), and playing card games with a couple of bros.

simple. peaceful. exactly the kind of night i needed. did my heart good. :wub:

Sounds like a bummer, looking forward to spending my 23rd birthday at college (rather than going home for an awesome time.) My work booked CN!CC! and I'm looking forward to partying my buns off to foreign poop punx! 

B-days are normally the best....when they are not yours I've come to find out.

god dammit you are a radstar... which is a rad rockstar.

anyway, thanks for all the sweet tender birthday lovin guys. i appreciate it. :)

last night actually turned out pretty ok. a lot of my nights out lately have... as ronnie said, been ruined by some dumb girl. or by some drama bomb going off in my immediate vicinity.

so last night i said mannnnnnn fuck dem. fuck dat group of people. i drove up to DC to reconnect with a couple of chums.

turns out, homeboy had just gotten into vinyl!!!! had crates filled with records laying around his apartment. my night consisted of drinking cheap wine, listening to records, discussing new bands/albums, discussing represses we're stoked about (i did mention VC a couple of times), and playing card games with a couple of bros.

simple. peaceful. exactly the kind of night i needed. did my heart good. :wub:

those are the best nights. just a few good people can make up for a lousy few days. glad it turned around for you.