THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Well didnt one go for 250? so together everything would be worth a lot. maybe not 1000 but still high.

Well didnt one go for 250? so together everything would be worth a lot. maybe not 1000 but still high.

Think he is taking the piss a little, who knows? There was one up for $215 BIN that didn't sell so i think the price may come down now there isn't a crazy bidding war for it!

LMFAO this made me smile....and almost pee. " And only because Craig's wife is so generous, we are willing to throw in Season 1 (the only season) of the unforgettable teen drama, My So-Called Life (on VHS)"

better go dust off the old betamax next...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIRVANA-Love-Buzz-SUB-POP-800-1000-Authentic-OFFICIAL_W0QQitemZ290374984744QQcategor yZ306QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3907.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D20%26po%3DLCA%26ps%3D63#ht_500wt_1182

Thats intense!

fucking right it is...but goddamn i'd love to get my hands on it!

the one for BIN $200 has been listed and then re-listed over and over since at least June. the rate that idiot is going he's going to lose that much in ebay fees.