THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

You getting close to completing that collection yet?

It's never going to be 100% complete with tests, but I'm still working on it.

My Ben Weasel solo collection is 100% with tests while my Riverdales is just short of that (missing a Storm The Streets test).

Come on man, have confidence! You need to complete that shit so I can drool over it and hate on you some more! haha

It's never going to be 100% complete with tests, but I'm still working on it.

My Ben Weasel solo collection is 100% with tests while my Riverdales is just short of that (missing a Storm The Streets test).

Come on man, have confidence! You need to complete that shit so I can drool over it and then come to your house and do some ninja shit to deebo yo' shit! haha...j/k

Either way, you probably have the gnarliest SW collection of anyone other than pappy himself.

Come on man, have confidence! You need to complete that shit so I can drool over it and then come to your house and do some ninja shit to deebo yo' shit! haha...j/k

Either way, you probably have the gnarliest SW collection of anyone other than pappy himself.

Mine may actually be better than his.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIRVANA-Love-Buzz-SUB-POP-800-1000-Authentic-OFFICIAL_W0QQitemZ290374984744QQcategor yZ306QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3907.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D20%26po%3DLCA%26ps%3D63#ht_500wt_1182

I'm kicking myself. as i sold mine for $8 to a record store back in 98'. im a fool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIRVANA-Love-Buzz-SUB-POP-800-1000-Authentic-OFFICIAL_W0QQitemZ290374984744QQcategor yZ306QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3907.m8QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DMW%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D20%26po%3DLCA%26ps%3D63#ht_500wt_1182

I'm kicking myself. as i sold mine for $8 to a record store back in 98'. im a fool.

[image]

Such a good album, thats pretty pricey though

Yeah the red copies are probably limited to a handful or so. Dr strange didnt even know there was red copies last time i spoke to him about it. The blue and black are much more common but the red is almost impossible to find. thats the first ebay auction i have seen for it and im bummed i couldnt win it.

yeah i was bidding on it as well.....didnt fraizermart have one in his store a while back?

theres a ton of Misfits used instruments and stage worn stuff on ebay right now...

also just won a copy of the fracture discography for 3.50.... w00t!

now that you have the disco sell me that artificial flavor or whatever the fuck its called 7"

sorry homes.. keeping it as part of my adam goren collection.. i think i actually have the discog already.. altho for some reason i keep thinking theres a pre-no idea pressing.. i gotta go through myr ecords and look

• 2 weeks later...
Holy shit...this much for a black copy huh? I wish I could just put my copy up there and cash in, but alas, I can't do it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280442188685&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Wow...I'm kinda kicking myself for giving away my copies of First and Second now. At least they went to a good friend/cause.