THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Wow. So I guess no one cares about the Loved Ones anymore. haha.

I think those TLO records were a bit mis/poorly-listed, but, at the same time, sometimes after the hype wears off a bit, records become more reasonably priced...with that said, the hype for Cult Ritual stuff needs to end soon so I can finish my collection lol. :P

Yeah I'd say the hype has died down (for most bands), I had a clear out of Loved Ones stuff back in the summer, Distractions on Grey went for about 15.00 and my second press of the EP went for less than I paid for it. When you search for Loved Ones a ton of random things pop up, so you are probably right, if you don't have the right title/description people won't find it.

Yeah I'd say the hype has died down (for most bands), I had a clear out of Loved Ones stuff back in the summer, Distractions on Grey went for about 15.00 and my second press of the EP went for less than I paid for it. When you search for Loved Ones a ton of random things pop up, so you are probably right, if you don't have the right title/description people won't find it.

Might have been me, I got Distractions for 16 on eBay this summer. It came with a Gunmoll poster?

I'm really stunned the Fest Press went for as much as the Test Press. There were something like 100 Fest Pressings and only maybe 20 test presses.

This guy was not stunned at all...

edit: there was a newbie bidder with 1 feedback that bumped both auctions beyond $40... ???

Either way, it is what it is...good record, glad I got mine at Fest. :)

[image]

That's pretty low, even for this record. Usually it goes for around $20-25, which still isn't much when you consider what other Fat Wreck colored vinyl goes for.

Fuck me, i didn't realise Lawrence Arms - Buttsweat and tears 7" Purple would fetch $250.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120491160335&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&autorefresh=true

I'm actually kinda stoked that I called that:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38205&start=0#695298

That's pretty low, even for this record. Usually it goes for around $20-25, which still isn't much when you consider what other Fat Wreck colored vinyl goes for.

i bet the shipping threw that one off