THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

I was going to bid on this and was very pissed to see it went for so low. I was ready to go $40 or so. Such is life...

Too much?

http://cgi.ebay.com/GOOD-LIFE-Black-Out-....item19c2384c ac

Brief / personal recap.

$1,300 is a ridiculous reserve. Reserve, as in, the bare minimum he'll take? To each his own, I guess.

The Siren Song of the Counter Culture that netted $300 was insane. I'm assuming it was a BIN? I remember being iffy about the idea of spending $50+ on that record, way back when. Unless it gets repressed... I doubt I'll ever own it. But I can't say I'm losing sleep over it.

Dude who scored the Full Collapse test press for $26 is my hero.

Probably too late for you to see but you could probably get Siren Song of the counter culture for cheap(er) since it's in a lot and the name isn't mentioned

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270687679569&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

FUUUUUUUCK :(

I would have bought that!

I posted it in the eBay thread in sales/trades, but I figured it's annoying when people make separate eBay threads so I spared everyone.

Almost all of my auctions last night ended terribly (for me, ha) - Bad Religion Against the Grain on purple ended for only $6.50.

Guest markovianprocess
FUUUUUUUCK :(

I would have bought that!

I posted it in the eBay thread in sales/trades, but I figured it's annoying when people make separate eBay threads so I spared everyone.

Almost all of my auctions last night ended terribly (for me, ha) - Bad Religion Against the Grain on purple ended for only $6.50.

Well, lesson learned. ;)