THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

Really? Where is your proof? If you are gunna throw someone under the bus you better be able to back it up man. Seriously, prove that this person does it regularly or admit that you made it up.

wasnt "gunna" post this, but this is a PM i got from someone who i will not name, because they were hesitant to post it in the first place cause people apparently get banned around here for calling out dirty flippers.

here is his account here now, he used to go by eriathomas (same name on ebay that is selling the 7") but deleted his account some time ago for no reason that i can recall. but wouldnt surprise me if he deleted it to hide his flipping because he never posts about what he is selling on ebay now when he used to all the time under his old username. his name now is Thomas³.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=8069

That doesnt prove shit dude. All it proves is thomascubed is selling it on ebay. Not that he "flips regularly". On top of that, your "source" says he never posts what he is selling on ebay. If he was seriously trying to get every single penny that he can on the second hand market for this, wouldnt he constantly be posting what he is selling on ebay to get more people to look at it and bid?

It seems your logic is someone is selling record on ebay, someone has account here, someone is a regular flipper. I guess you sure do things differently, most people think before they spout off at the mouth, but hey, if you like to do things differently, who am I to judge?

Also, I am surprised that you havent stalked this person and started sending them messages on ICQ and America Online. Perhaps you did we just cant see that you called him a "faggot" or a "cunt".

I hope that when you die (this is no threat) your collection is taken over by your family/loved ones and they scour every single message board for people who want it at cost when it came out and not just sell it at a yard sale or online or whatever way they sell shit in the future. Lord knows you would bitch them out if they didnt.

wasnt "gunna" post this, but this is a PM i got from someone who i will not name, because they were hesitant to post it in the first place cause people apparently get banned around here for calling out dirty flippers.

That doesnt prove shit dude. All it proves is thomascubed is selling it on ebay. Not that he "flips regularly". On top of that, your "source" says he never posts what he is selling on ebay. If he was seriously trying to get every single penny that he can on the second hand market for this, wouldnt he constantly be posting what he is selling on ebay to get more people to look at it and bid?

It seems your logic is someone is selling record on ebay, someone has account here, someone is a regular flipper. I guess you sure do things differently, most people think before they spout off at the mouth, but hey, if you like to do things differently, who am I to judge?

Also, I am surprised that you havent stalked this person and started sending them messages on ICQ and America Online. Perhaps you did we just cant see that you called him a "faggot" or a "cunt".

I hope that when you die (this is no threat) your collection is taken over by your family/loved ones and they scour every single message board for people who want it at cost when it came out and not just sell it at a yard sale or online or whatever way they sell shit in the future. Lord knows you would bitch them out if they didnt.

Agreed. It baffled me that you thought he was a dirty flipper based on what that source had PM'd you.

What blows my mind even more is the fact that you keep mentioning how you would do things differently, when in all reality no one gives a fuck. You do your thing, he'll do his, which is in no way flipping.

also, i love how it takes him getting called out to speak up, and how quickly he said something in response once he was named.

I'm at work, which is generally busy the first few hours, so not checking the board very few seconds.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':nsakqekc]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':nsakqekc]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

also, i love how it takes him getting called out to speak up, and how quickly he said something in response once he was named.

I'm at work, which is generally busy the first few hours, so not checking the board very few seconds.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what you did. Pay no mind to that walking contradiction.

lol walking contradiction. ok.

ive never flipped something and never will in my life. even if you flip something once, youre still a fucking flipper. but who careeeeeeeesssssss that people flip records and dont allow the ones that actually want to own it and listen to it to do that. if you guys REALLY didnt give a fuck, you wouldnt take the time to respond to me.

im pretty much over it, you guys can bitch at me and call me names and do whatever it is you guys do best, but i know that im a good person cause id rather help a fellow collector out over making a quick buck any day.

[image]

Glad you gave up while you were waaaaaaaaaaay behind...toki toki toki toki toki.

Just as a side note, I got an anonymous PM about you, so maybe I should call you out on it...or maybe I just made that up to justify my own losing argument...hmmmmmmmm.

Jimmythescumbag wins the internet. I need to start posting more on Notes and Bolts. It's hard for me to keep up with more than one message board.

Please do, we would love to take all the rad people away from this wasteland.

lol walking contradiction. ok.

if you guys REALLY didnt give a fuck, you wouldnt take the time to respond to me.

im pretty much over it, you guys can bitch at me and call me names and do whatever it is you guys do best, but i know that im a good person cause id rather help a fellow collector out over making a quick buck any day.

We respond to you to let you know how ridiculous you are.

Oh and hearty fucking lol at that second part I quoted. 'Weeeee, I'm such a great soul that I help people and never flip, all flippers need to die and go to hell, weeeeeee.' Get over yourself.

Edit - And yes, you are a walking contradiction. You keep saying you don't get a fuck about the flippers anymore, but every couple days, you bitch again.

Edit edit -

[image]

Dude, you should have PMd me that story so I could have called him out! Actually, it is better that you did it since it shows proof that it isn't delusional ranting.

dont think that was me bud.

it was. it was back when you went by niku and not tokimedo. i remember it vividly because i told you to go fuck yourself, posted in the thead saying what you wanted to charge me for it and you then you proceeded to post a link to someone on discogs selling it for $60 to justify your $40 price tag.

nope, ive only had access to one copy of that record and i wouldnt offer to sell it since its the only copy of that album i have.

The thing that's really amusing is that Toki still uses eBay to buy/sell. Don't worry, I won't post his account info, but how are you going to champion against eBay and inflated prices when you're just another buyer contributing to that market? You're like a vegan arguing for animal rights while taking a bite from a burger (no, im not calling toki a flipper but even as a buyer youre still placating that market). If you really want to make a difference you should start with yourself.